I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Big Day

*Please come by Donna Steele's blog today, she was kind enough to host me!

Today's the day in many ways. It's the end of year test in my subject today and I'm going to be very glad to have that over with. I hope the kids take the time to READ the questions and the answer choices! Because I know we've gone over everything and I know they know it.

After school I'm off to the doctor for the results of the MRI. I really don't think that there is a problem, but I'd like to hear a doctor say that.

A BIG thank you to all of you who have let me share my cards with you. I am still having fun placing them around - mostly in magazines and books. I have this nagging feeling someone else said that they would help and sent there address, but I can't remember. If you haven't received them yet holler, at me again. Should you need more, I'll be happy to supply them. And truly - thank you!

And another thanks for all the encouragement for the new book. I home you'll enjoy it.

7 comments:

  1. Hi PK, I am crossing my fingers for you with your results at the Doctors. Also lets hope the kids do read the questions. I am working as an invigilator at the moment.We have kids who do no more than write their names on the front and sleep for two hours, little horrors. It's soul destroying
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi PK, best of luck to your kiddos with the test. I know you have prepared them well and I'm sure they will do you proud.

    Thinking of you with the doctor visit and wishing you all the best. Sending positive thoughts for the results.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. PK,

    They will do fine. I know you will have prepared them well.

    Will be thinking of you today. Let us know what the doctor says.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. PK,
    keeping my fingers crossed for you.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. do let us know...thinking of you... hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that is a big day! I hope it is a happy and productive one with top scores all around and an MRI reading that is no big deal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey PK...late to the party so your school day has ended and I am sure your students did well on the test.

    Looking forward to reading the new book and also to hearing positive results regarding your MRI. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete