I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day, family day


I hope everyone has a great Mother’s Day today – and that’s for all people who mother, whatever your official role may be. Mollie’s home and I got to talk to LJ last night. That makes me happy.  I found this picture of my grandmother, taken about a hundred years ago. So I’m posting it in honor of my grandmothers, my mother and my beautiful daughter.


10 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to all Mothers. Had a lovely afternoon with my Mum.

    What a wonderful find the photo of your grandmother was! Thank you for sharing with us PK. Hope you have a lovely day.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day PK...your grandmother is beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that photo...she has an interesting...guess what i have been up to about her! Happy Mother's Day to you!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photo - Happy Mother's Day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Mother's Day.

    Your Grandmother looks beautiful, lovely photo. Thanks for sharing.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pk, Happy Mother's Day
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing. Happy Mother's day - you are an awesome momma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Mother's Day. Your kids are so blessed to have you as their mother.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Mother's Day, dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely photo.glad you had a special day

    ReplyDelete