Thursday, May 22, 2014

Short Post

MRI scheduled for Friday afternoon, and an appointment for the results next Thursday.  I hope you'll send me good writing vibes for this weekend. Nick is going golfing and I'm starting the forth Cassie book. For the first time ever I dreamed a Cassie story the other night. I can only say I was shocked at what I found out. It will be a while before I write that story - almost a whole book, but I'm looking forward to writing it some day.

I'm also having a contest over at the Reading Room. Starting tomorrow everyone that comes by the Reading Room and comments from tomorrow through the next Thursday - when Cassie on the Move comes out, will have a chance at winning the book for free. Just leave me your email in the comment if I don't already have it.

Fifteen school days left!!

Written by PK at 7:00 PM

13 comments

13 Comments:

At 12:36 AM, Blogger Cat said...

Hey PK...congrats on getting the MRI scheduled...good luck!

Sending lots of positive writing energy for this weekend! Can't wait to read the next Cassie story! :D

Hugs and Blessings...
Cat

 
At 4:37 AM, Blogger Roz said...

Hey PK, wishing you all the best for the MRI and sending positive writing vibes. So excited for the next book!:)

Hugs
Roz

 
At 5:31 AM, Blogger Paul said...

PK,
good luck with the MRI.
Roll on Summer break.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger abby said...

Good luck with that test.....Book 3 ..how exciting.
hugs abby

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Leigh Smith aka Sunny Girl said...

1 more down and 14 to go. I'll be thinking of you and hoping for the best possible outcome

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Minelle Labraun said...

Best of luck with the MRI!
Keep dreaming and writing! You give us lots to look forward to!

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger PK said...

Cat,
I love to write them when I have to try to steal a few minutes each day to work on them. I hope I'm as anxious once I retire!

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger PK said...

Roz,
I'm excited too. And I just want the MRI over with.

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger PK said...

Paul,
Amen, brother, amen!

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger PK said...

Thanks Abby, I'm chomping at the bit to start #4.

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger PK said...

Sunny, I know all will turn out well at school, it always does.

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger PK said...

Minelle,
That was really fun having that dream! I'll keep writing for sure.

 
At 12:35 AM, Blogger Belle L said...

Saying a prayer that your MRI shows no abnormality, and that you can go on writing with no worries. Love your Cassie Stories. I am trying to decide what type of reading device I want to purchase for my delayed Mother's Day gift (I couldn't decide before Mother's Day). I am one of those old foggies that do not have an iphone, tablet, or laptop. I only have a regular ol' phone and a desktop computer. It makes it hard to read blogs and stories about ttwd, when I have a grown daughter at home. Thank you for continuing your blog and Cassie's blog. May God bless you and yours, -Belle L.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photobucket
This Site Best Viewed in Firefox