I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Some rules, hmmm...

Well it’s want I said I wanted and Nick came through for me. You all just don’t know what a good guy Nick is. He is stepping up for me and being very realistic about it. One of the rules he put back in place was one of my least favorites but a very necessary one.

‘No snacking in your recliner.’

I do love to veg out in my chair with a snack, but when he gave me this rule before it helped. If he suggested that it wasn’t a good idea to snack in the recliner the suggestion was pretty easy to ignore. For me having a rule makes it simple, I can’t snack in my chair – period. Now in the past when I got to feeling that Nick no longer cared about the rule, I just started ignoring it. Not in front of him, but after he went to bed. What I said to myself was “Well he doesn’t really care and he won’t know anyway, so why not.”

Now it’s up to me. He did what I needed, he gave the rule. Now I have to respect Nick and TTWD and stick to the rule – no cheating. He wouldn’t know if I cheat at night, so it up to me. We often accuse our vanilla/former vanilla men of treating TTWD like a game. If I cheated on this rule I think I would be the one treating this like a game. I’m not going to do that.

He had another rule too.

After school, no computer games until you either exercise or do 30 minutes housework.

Now I don’t do ‘computer games’, I do one computer game. I mindlessly zone out to Bouncing Balls. I know, I know, huge waste of time (my high score is 64,640) but I find it relaxing. Again Nick's right, I sure need the exercise and a little house work probably won’t kill me. He just made the rule for his week, but he can extend it if he wants. I’m planning to go walking tomorrow afternoon. I have to pass a walking park to get home from work and the weather is supposed to be great.


Meanwhile there’s been lots of touching, rubbing, and hugging in the kitchen. Also the wooden spoon has seen much more activity. That darn thing stings, but it sure is fun.


On a Fantasy Friday note – this week I have a brand new story from one of our fellow bloggers! Please come by to check it out.

9 comments:

  1. Rules stink! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PK, if they motivate you, they don't.
    Nick is toeing the line, I hope that it works for you.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like Nick is stepping up. I totally agree about not making this a game...I am happy for both of youand can't wait to read more!
    abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy he is stepping up, feeling like they think it is a game SUCKS! Also can't wait till Friday....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love rules and i love consistency and i love being submissive and following rules. I find it hard to follow and be submissive when there is no consistent follow through. Good luck :) im glad he is stepping up for you PK :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:28 PM

    I like a few rules and it sounds like you have a nice balance. Does he ask you if you've messed up ever? And if you had, would you tell him, lol?

    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stormy,
    You might not mind them if these were the only two you had.

    Paul,
    We shall see.

    Abby, Pooky,
    I still sometimes think he thinks of it as a game but he knows I don't and he tries hard.

    Kwiw,
    Being submissive when no one is really being the leader is nearly impossible.

    Kitty,
    No he never does, would I tell him if he did - I really don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad Nick bought back the "no snacking in your recliner." I'll be keeping fingers crossed all works for you.

    Look forward to Friday PK.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. PK: Oh, I think you are going to enjoy these empty nest years. And how nice that he has put in rules like no snacking in the recliner. Now the onus is on you to follow the rules. And no snacking on the recliner is good for you.

    And how nice there is so much touching and hugging in the kitchen along with the sting of the wooden spoon.

    It sounds like you are now both on the same page. Good luck.

    FD

    ReplyDelete