I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Sunday, May 01, 2011

New York – without the kids

Note: Cassie is posting a new story if you would like to go by and visit.

Since our trip to New York was fairly short we tried to pack a lot in. Thinking back on it, it could be that the excessive walking was the children’s way of seeing to it we were too tired for anything but sleep once we arrived back at our hotel. Their evil plot nearly worked, but not quite.

Since we knew we would be out and about most of the time the size of our room didn’t really matter. The smaller the better actually which forced Mollie to stay at LJ’s. So we got the ‘petite’ room – and they weren’t kidding. There was a desk with a comfortable chair, a flat screen TV, a double bed, a small, but nice, bath and a tiny walkway between the bed and the wall to reach it. The bed was in the corner and I had to crawl over Nick to get out, he didn’t really seem to mind. We have a queen bed at home. I insisted on one years ago before I came out to Nick and I wanted more space between us. Since I came out and we are closer – mentally and physically – we really don’t need it. Unless the bedroom is very warm for some reason I think we could do with a single bed!

The nicest thing about the room was the lack of space. It seemed that my butt was nearly always within swatting distance and Nick, bless his heart, was in the mood. I think the greatest compliment to a spanko is to have your man popping your butt every time you bend over or even walk by and Nick was paying me as many compliments as he could!

Our second night there I crawled over Nick and into bed thinking of nothing but sleep. Nick, I’m happy to report, had other ideas. My wonderful husband began doing all sorts of wonderful and delightful things to me. The more he did the less interested in sleep I became. In the midst of everything he commented, “I’ve never made love in the Big Apple before.”

To which I replied “Really? Wow… I mean, ummm… me neither. That’s right, me neither!” (Nick has been my one and only and we had never been to NY together before.)

“Oh, you think this is a good time to be a smart ass?” Nick questioned, and then proceeded to turn me over for one of the best hand spankings I’ve had in a long time! He already had me heated up and the burning he was igniting on my derriere was really adding fuel to the fire. He had me squirming for sure before he finally stopped and went on to finish what he had started in the first place. What a night!

I saw my boys, I saw New York, I got to have my whole family together, and on top of that I got to make love and get spanked in the greatest city in the world! It’s going to be hard to top this vacation!!

6 comments:

  1. PK, very nice to read this, I'm very happy for you.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful time. There is nothing like a hand spanking to heat things up!
    abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. PK: Sounds like your trip was a slice of heaven. And hope the people in the next room didn't wonder what those sounds were coming from your room. LOL.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nick made sure he packed a little more into the trip.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you had fun. It sounded romantic

    I'm happy that your trip turned out spankingly well. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you got the vacation of your dreams!

    ReplyDelete