I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Glub, glub, glub...


Help! I'm drowning in the end of year preparations! The end of the year testing is coming soon and that means I'm on my feet teaching/reviewing every period. I'm so worn out when I get home I don't even want to eat supper (though I do manage!) In my job this is a 6 week marathon so if I'm not here as much as usual, please don't forget me. Of course now that I don't have as much time to write, I even have some ideas for posts. On top of that Cassie wants to write too. And of course she usually get her way!

I may be going down for the third time but I'll be here whenever!

5 comments:

  1. PK, I should come up for air if I were you, you have gone a very strange colour.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah...I remember th ose days...not all that fondly! Hang in there, summer vacation follows the marathon! hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do sound busy PK but you've only got about 3 weeks to wait for a long weekend:)

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:05 PM

    I understand your pain PK... Except I'm on the other end.. Testing is here I'm swamped, trying to stay above water as well!
    I wish you the best of luck.. and don't worry summer vacation will be here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paul,
    I think you may be right about that!

    Abby,
    I want to be retired so bad I can't stand it!! Don't know what I'll do but I'm willing to find out.

    Ronnie,
    I'm afraid it's more like 5 1/2 weeks, but who's counting, LOL!

    A,
    I don't envy your side of testing either. You didn't tell me you started a blog - I'll be by to do some reading as soon as things calm down.

    ReplyDelete