I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Internet wisdom

I am about to get better but there is still nothing going on on topic for me to write about at the moment. I'm not worried, we're good just not completely healthy but I miss posting so I thought I would share a few pearl of wisdom I’ve gathered from the internet over the years. Hope you enjoy them.

• Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

• The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

• If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

• War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

• Evening news is where they begin with 'Good evening,' and then proceed to tell you why it isn't.

• A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.

• Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.

• I thought I wanted a career; turns out I just wanted pay checks.

• I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

• The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

• Hospitality: making your guests feel like they're at home, even if you wish they were.

• When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water.

• Some people hear voices. Some see invisible people. Others have no imagination whatsoever.

• To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.

6 comments:

  1. I'm not sure whether I'm feeling wiser, but one thing's for sure, I'll definitely be witty and funny today. Thanks for the help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for those little gems of wisdom.

    Hugs,
    Katia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, PK. I enjoyed them all particularly the work station one. It is so easy to start surfing the net instead of working. LOL.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  4. PK, thanks for these little gems, the made me chuckle, specially the first one and the one about war.
    BTW, it's sometimes necessary to fight fire with fire, as I learned in the army, many years ago.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a great morning read. I am a collector of quotes. My classroom door had a different quote posted on it each day. Sometimes made for interesting discussions or a good writing prompt. abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. yep..i laugh at and use some those facebook quotes a lot!

    ReplyDelete