In the old days when I had nothing to blog about I would sometimes just start writing and see if anything came up. I don't have high hopes. Not much going on. Cold, no privacy, can't get my mind in the right place, work woes, etc, etc, etc...
Blogging is one of my favorite past times and when I don't feel like doing it that makes me feel more down. So here's my wish list ...
- Regain my enthusiasm - for spanking, for sex, for blogging, for writing, even for emailing my friends. Everything seems on hold.
- See LJ more.
- Redo my kitchen. (I know I don't use it, but I wish it looked nice.)
- Drive something besides a mommobile.
- Feel better, physically and mentally.
- Sit quietly and visit, in person, with the friends I've made here. Writing is fine but it's a hard way to really maintain friendships and my friendships here are very important to me.
- Lose 60 pounds.
- Know that Mollie has been accepted to the college of her choice so she (and I) can stop stressing about it.
- Win the lottery to make all of the most of the above possible.