I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Think this is a possibility?


I want a week off. Not just from work – although that would be nice. But I want a week off dieting. Not just a pass, I could probably talk Nick into that. I want to skip exercising, I want to drink my favorite soft drink all day, I want to eat donuts and cupcakes and chips and deep friend foods and mashed potatoes swimming in butter and rice and gravy. During this time I want to lose at least 10 pounds. I want to curl up under a fluffy blanket and sleep the days away. Some how I don’t think my chances are real good.

14 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:19 AM

    PK, I'll join you

    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a wonderful alternative universe that would be, just for a week. Chocolate, and ice cream, and cookies galore! (sigh)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you figure out how to make that work and still lose 10 pounds, tell us your secret please!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:59 AM

    PK
    Please take me with you on your break. I know where you are coming from.I fight the temptation to eat and drink what I want everyday. I guess that old saying "Nothing tastes as good as being thinner feels" comes to mind and keeps me focused. Hang in there PK.

    Ciao,
    I Gal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me know when your going to start this so both of us here can join you.

    *hugs and grins*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I already have joined you!! Now scoot over!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. PK, nice dream, if it works I'll join you.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7:39 AM

    Hehe, good try PK, but I don't think it will fly. Note the use of 'friend foods' instead of 'fried foods', you really are working it hard.

    Hugs
    Mina

    ReplyDelete
  9. If only we could wish upon a star and that would be so... :-) Terps

    ReplyDelete
  10. Taking a break once in a while is okay, but a whole week probably isn't worth it. Try to work into your diet small treats that are your favorites. If you completely deprive yourself of treats, the temptation gets stronger.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yep that sounds perfect. Cept I want the beach too. *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wonder how many calories a spanking burns off? Should be worth at least a couple of Little Debbies, I'm thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous10:50 PM

    Jean,
    Come on!

    Carly,
    I do love a good fantasy!

    Eliane,
    If I figure it out I am going to bottle it to sell and I'll make a fortune!

    I Gal,
    I have been working for over 2 years and I am just tired.

    Soon David, very soon!

    Mthc,
    Glad to have you.

    Come on Paul, the more the merrier!

    Mina,
    LOL! I started to change it when you pointed it out but then I realized it worked either way!

    Terps,
    I keep trying.

    K,
    I think I give myself too many treats. That's one of my problems.

    Greemwomen,
    That will be a great touch!

    Spanky,
    I sure do hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  14. NICE fantasy. :)

    ReplyDelete