* Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
* Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. When I went to college at 18 I lived in an apartment with 3 other girls and 19 animals.
2. One of my favorite childhood memories is my dad taking us up to his appliance store on Sunday nights to see ‘The Wonderful World of Disney’ on a colored TV. We couldn’t afford one but he had one on the showroom floor. I thought it was pure magic!
3. One of my toe nails is deformed.
4. I once wrote a letter to Richard Nixon to let him know I admired him. This was pre-Watergate. Watergate pretty much killed my admiration for politicians.
5. The first time I met Nick I was on a date with another guy. The second time he was on a date with another women.
6. Long ago I used to want to get a job driving a forklift so I could do my job and never have to talk to anyone. How I got from there to being teacher I will never know.
7. Lately I have been wishing I had a job driving a forklift.
Cassie and Tracy than you for the tag. I guess most everyone has been tagged. But I would still like to know what Eva and Grace would say.
Just a reminder that I will put up the second part of Special Delivery, the wonderful Fantasy Friday story that we began early this month. Click on the title to remind yourself and come back Friday for the next part.