I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Spotlights

Well finally we got a little time to play this afternoon, a tiny bit of spanking and some great loving. Thank heavens for Mollie’s love of babysitting. It is what gives Nick and me our alone time. I always wonder if we should be paying the parents instead of them paying her. In addition to this afternoon the morning have been wonderful lately. This wonderful weather! The cool crisp fall mornings are made for cuddling and making love. We try to take full advantage on the weekends!

We went to a play at LJ’s college last night. Mollie drove us both ways – a 4 hour round trip and she did a great job. We didn’t get to see LJ. I would like to think he did not leave town when he heard we were coming but he was gone. I knew he wasn’t going to be there. My niece is at that college now. She is also in theater but she is a behind the scenes person! No spotlight for her, she loves shining it on someone else. She seems very happy that we were there.

And speaking of spotlights, I have two blogs I would like to plug today. This is a husband and wife that we have know for a while out here but I hope and I have a feeling that they will be posting more. They certainly have plenty to post about. There current streak of 90 some straight days of spanking and sex should be making them heroes our here. I am talking about Spanky and Kallisto. Their original blog, Spanky loves Kallisto, is mostly going to be for Kallisto’s thoughts now and Spanky has started a blog, Married to a Spanko - the Spanky Chronicles , for his point of view. And you all know we enjoy hearing the male point of view. So for a wonderful perspective from both the husband and the wife try out both of these sites.

4 comments:

  1. PK, nice post I'm very happy for you both, it's good that you are enjoying life.
    I will pop by those two blogs, but what with trying to write, I'm going to have to try and reduce my reading load.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:13 PM

    PK, That's wonderful u have some time alone. Glad the play was good. I'll check the blogs out. Send some of that cool weather to me, lol.

    jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paul,
    We love it when you write so please make time for that!

    Jean,
    We are keeping our cool weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PK, thanks for the plug! I appreciate it very much!

    ReplyDelete