Sunday, July 08, 2007

What was I thinking?

I have a confession to make. I wasn’t going to tell you on here. Nick said that there was no reason for you guy to ever know, but I feel the need to confess. First I must apologize to my twin. Usually I tell her important stuff by email before I blog it but I was embarrassed and I was afraid she would come back and hit me. We usually agree about important things. Actually we agree about this – I don’t know why I did it, I just … did.

Since I don’t like to take responsibility for my own actions when they are less than stellar I think I will blame CeeCi and Theresa. I hope they both pay attention to what they write out here. Some people pay attention to what they write and it can lead them to do foolish things.
Scroll down...
















I'm sorry Eva.





























It's 'Kissed Petal'

Written by PK at 10:29 PM

12 comments

12 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Blogger MaggieDear said...

Now that didn't hurt one bit, did it? lol They look fantastic!

~Hugs!

 
At 12:34 AM, Blogger Tiggr d'Amore said...

Beautiful... oh, and watch your email...

Hugs,
Tiggs

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger Eva said...

LOL... I knew what was coming when you blamed CeeCi and Theresa. They look great Twin!!

Hugs~
Eva

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Paul said...

PK, lovely feet, now dance for me. *G*
Warm hugs,
Paul.

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

OH MY GRAVY!!!! How beautiful!!! Now what is the brand! You have great feet! Welcome aboard!

Huggs
Theresa

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger New Beginnings said...

Maggie,
It didn't hurt but it sure felt weird!

Tig,
Glad you like 'em!

Eva,
I know I broke the code but I was feeling wild!!

Paul,
I would love to dance with you someday!

Theresa,
Mollie took my bottle. I'll let you know!

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger CeeCi said...

Wow! I AM IMPRESSED! and I am more than willing to take the blame for it. Very, very prettimous!

ciao bella~
CeeCi

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger New Beginnings said...

CeeCi! LOL! I just wanted you to know that I am listening!

 
At 10:48 PM, Anonymous cathy said...

they look very pretty

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger New Beginnings said...

Cathy,
Thanks! I may get up the nerve sometime to do my finger nails!!

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger grace said...

Nice feet PK!

Don't expect any pics of my feet! The only feet your getting is my nephews!

HUGS!
grace

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Reesa Roberts said...

My daughter has a foot phobia - she can't stand being barefoot and hates to see other people barefoot! I wonder if she'll get over it if I show her your pic? LOL

Huggs,
Reesa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photobucket
This Site Best Viewed in Firefox