I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, July 02, 2007

Who me?

73%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?


I believe that Nick would disagree with this finding. I think he would put it at closer to 100%. But he counts all my time on the computer as blogging and that’s not true. Sometimes I am emailing my blogging friends, that’s totally different!

5 comments:

  1. PK, I took this one over on Suzy's blog, it seems that I'm 61% addicted, *G*
    That doesn't include, writing and emailing friends.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:39 AM

    Somehow I knew you'd have me beat. You have to keep up with your twin, though, and that's pretty tough to do.

    Thanks for playing along!

    Cheers for Monday...Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:39 AM

    Let me do the math... I do believe this means you are 27 percent addicted to email.

    hehehehe....

    Hugs~
    The twin who's still coming out of the anesthetic so I really hope I did the math right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! What is Eva doing? Blogging under the influence can be VERY dangerous!!!!

    But glad to hear that she is OK...

    As for the quiz, I'll take it in a minute...

    I'm back... I scored a 65... but that's now that I've cut back considerably, lol...

    Hey, since you have tons of vet tech experience, can you offer any suggestions about Jerry? (HIGH fever and lethargy, probably due to virus... but now also worrying about the little ones, and unsure if it came from Mittie or her uncle who Mittie and Jerry recently had face-to-face contact with)...

    Love ya lots,
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paul,
    In that case we are probably about the same.

    Suzq,
    Can you believe it?? I even beat Eva!

    Twin,
    I think you have it about right!

    Tig,
    "Blogging under the influence" I like that! We will keep emailing about Jerry.
    "

    ReplyDelete