Sky tagged me to write six unusual things about myself. This has taken some thought. As Sky pointed out what may seem unusual to some seems perfectly ordinary to others. So I will just go with some that other people tell me are unusual and some that I think are unusual.
- I really like peanuts, but hate peanut butter. I do not want nuts in my cake or candy! Why would anyone want to ruin the moist texture of cake with little hard rock-like pieces??
- My first memory of mind blogging happened near my 4th birthday. Okay I didn’t have a name for it but that was what it was. I have never stopped. I created a whole other life full of richly detailed characters. I haven’t actually ‘gone over’ since I started this blog but occasionally the character burst into my mind to let me know they are still round.
- I received a Bible at church for reciting all the books of the Bible when I was four.
- I nearly failed the 6th grade. I did not like the teacher so I did nothing. I would occasionally do my work but when she asked for it I usually didn’t feel like looking for it so I just didn’t turn it in. Now that I have taught 6th grade for 20 years I often feel like I am in one of those movies where someone has to keep repeating the same day until they get it right!
- I kept my hair in a perm for the last 27 years. I just stopped when I started blogging. It has something to do with wanting the changes in me to be noticeably.