I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Family on the River, A Cassie's family story

Finally, finally, finally the new book is coming out! Family on the River is available for pre-order here.  And the book itself will be live on October 22.

 

I’m so excited to get this book out.  It’s got it all, a little spanking, a little sex and tons of friends and family including grandchildren! There a girls’ trip and plenty of old stories as well as new adventures. I hope you’ll give Family on the River a try!



Family on the River

 (A Cassie’s Family Story)

 

Cassie is busier than ever with her growing number of grandchildren. And she’s delighted to learn another is on the way, though the news comes from a very unexpected source. Spending time with the grands and working at the shelter home she created takes up much of her time. Even with all this, she manages to sneak in time for a girls’ trip. Both the location of the trip and a chance encounter with an old friend cause Tom’s spanking hand to itch.

When a severely beaten woman shows up at the Shelter, she inadvertently brings Cassie and Sue into a dangerous situation. Will Cassie be around to welcome this new grandchild?

Family on the River continues the heartwarming and often humorous story of Cassie’s life.

 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:30 AM

    Congratulations PK! Woohoo, that is awesome news 😊

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete