I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Saturday, October 26, 2024

Saturday Spankings - Caught again




Welcome to Saturday Spankings! We’ll get back to Cal and Jenny soon but today I wanted to put up a snippet from my new book, Family on the River. This book takes up about five years from where Undercurrents on the River left off. The grandchildren are growing and River, now in kindergarten, is climbing trees at Cassie’s before breakfast one morning. An activity Tom does not approve of for Cassie.

 

River heard a rustling in the tree below and smiled when he looked over and saw Grandma Cassie climbing toward him.

“Morning, boy,” she called. “Are you about ready for some breakfast?”

“Yes ma’am,” he answered. “I’m starving.”

“Well come on down. Lily has it about…”

“Cassie Jane, what are you doing?” There was no mistaking that voice or that tone. Cassie peered down to see her husband, Tom, standing below the tree, his hands on his hips.

“I was just telling River that breakfast was almost ready,” she answered sweetly.

“I have no doubt he could have heard you from the ground. Now get down. And be careful.”

“Sounds like I’m in trouble,” she whispered before carefully climbing down from the tree. Once she was on the ground, River quickly scampered down.

He grabbed Cassie’s hand saying, “Come on Grandma. Let’s go wash our hands.” Cassie smiled at the boy. She knew he was trying to help her get away before Papa started fussing. He was such a good boy.

“You go on, River. Grandma and I will be there in a minute,” Tom told him.

Cassie bent down to kiss the boy on the forehead. “You just make sure they save me some bacon,” she told him.

As River headed in, Cassie turned with the most innocent look she could muster, to face Tom. “How many times have I told you not to be climbing trees?” he wanted to know.

I can’t count that high, Cassie thought to herself and sighed as he took her hand.

~~

Tom led Cassie across their small patio and into their bedroom. “I’m tired of you not listening to me,” he began. “I know you don’t like hearing it, but I’m going to speak plainly. You are too old to be climbing trees and I want you to stop.”

Cassie narrowed her eyes at him. He was right about one thing; she didn’t want to hear about being “too old” for anything. “That is a good, sturdy, safe tree and I was barely off the ground.”

“You were nearly to the roofline,” Tom returned. “And accidents happen. Your hand could lose your grip or the branch you’re standing on could suddenly snap.”

Full of anger now, Cassie came back at him. “So far in the past few seconds you’ve called me old and fat! What’s next, ugly?”

Tom almost chuckled. He loved everything about this woman. Especially the way she tried to divert his attention away from what he was fussing about. He pulled her to him in a bear hug. “You know that’s not true. You are the perfect age, the perfect weight and anyone who would call you ugly is certifiably insane. But you’re still in trouble and we’ll discuss it more fully later.”





          Cassie is busier than ever with her growing number of grandchildren. And she’s delighted to learn another is on the way, though the news comes from a very unexpected source. Spending time with the grands and working at the shelter home she created takes up much of her time. Even with all this, she manages to sneak in time for a girls’ trip. Both the location of the trip and a chance encounter with an old friend cause Tom’s spanking hand to itch.

When a severely beaten woman shows up at the Shelter, she    inadvertently brings Cassie and Sue into a dangerous situation. Will Cassie be around to welcome this new grandchild?

Family on the River continues the heartwarming and often humorous story of Cassie’s life.



Cassie’s Space series

 

These ten books introduce Cassie. She is my friend and has been since she wandered into my imagination fifty-four years ago. She is married to Tom, the man who loves her in a way that makes my heart nearly burst with happiness for the two of them. He loves her, guides her, protects her and when necessary, spanks the fool out of her. I’ve been told that their adventures are exciting, funny and realistic. Their love-life is passionate and fulfilling – but you’ll hear no graphic details, Cassie is a lady and giving too much detail would not be proper.



Cal’s Law series

 

Cal and Jenny are one of my younger couple. The spanking in their relationship began mere minutes after they met, and Cal hasn’t let up much since. There relationship has it’s struggles, but these two are meant to be together. They live in the same town as Cassie and Tom and there is a lot of interactions among the character of both series. Jenny is not as reluctant as Cassie to openly discuss her sex life, so you’ll find a little more spice in this series.


 

On the River series

 

In this, my latest series, everyone is around – all the characters I’ve grown to love over the years are living on the area of the river that they call The Landing. Their lives, their adventures, even their spankings sometimes intertwine. By this time in the series, I’m just typing as my characters tell me what’s happening. And I love it!


These books do take you through time as it passes, but please don’t think you have to read them in order. Start anywhere. Just grab one and give it a try. If you are a spanking enthusiast, I know you'll enjoy it.

 

I’ll close today with a review on the latest book. This is one of the finest reviews I’ve ever had. 

 

Starting with the first Cassie book until now, I have never been disappointed or failed to wait expectantly for the next one.




And, of course, the links -


Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie Corralled (book eight)
Cassie's Road Trip (book nine)
Cassie's Life (book ten)

Cal's Law (book one)
Becoming Family (book two)
Educating Jenny (book three)
Searching for Home (book four)

On the River (book one) 

Undercurrents on the River (book four)   

Family on the River (book five)

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:07 AM

    Aww, there is such sweetness and love in this snippet. You know, I find myself siding with Cassie this time and laughed at her comment. She was having fun interacting with her granson. Btw, according to Tom, Cassie is too old to be climbing trees. Isn't River too young?

    Hug
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cassie began teaching River to climb trees a year before. He's the best of the grandkids when it comes to climbing.

      Delete
  2. Great snippet, PK. Can't say I blame Cassie. I wouldn't like being called to old and fat either, even if it is true. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Cassie's actual age and she probably shouldn't be climbing trees - Tom never said she was fat only that a limb could break unexpectedly. But acting insulted and angry was the best way to get Tom to stop fussing for the moment. And Cassie uses every trick in the book.

      Delete