I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Saturday, October 19, 2024

Saturday Spankings - Family tension

           

Welcome to Saturday Spankings! I'm still in the book Becoming Family in my Cal's Law series. I'll begin putting up snippets for the new book after Oct. 22, when it comes out live. After Jenny met Cal’s family he insist on meeting hers. Jenny, knowing her family better than he does, is against the idea. The meeting is a disaster. As Cal and her father tour the estate grounds, Jenny and her mother have an ugly disagreement. Cal leads Jenny away to try and calm her down. That proves to be difficult.

 

Jenny sobbed for a while, before pulling away. “I hate her, I hate her! Fucking whore! She thinks she controls…”

“Stop it,” Cal demanded. “Stop right now. I don’t think much of your mother either but stop the name-calling and calm down.”

Jenny pushed out of his arms. “Don’t tell me to calm down,” she shouted. “I have every right to be pissed and I’ll calm down when I’m damn good and ready! That bitch thinks she can ignore me for a year and then tell me what the hell to do? She can go fuck herself. She can…”

Cal crossed to the bed, grabbing Jenny’s arm as he went. Yanking her over his knees as he sat, he began spanking with quick, hard, punishing swats. The intense cussing didn’t slow for nearly a full minute as Cal took a second to flip up her dress. He continued spanking, slowing a little but still making every swat count. Finally, the cursing turned to sobs and at last, “Cal, please, I’m sorry.”

Cal stopped spanking and began rubbing. “Are you back?” he asked quietly.

“Y…yes,” Jenny managed to get out.

He helped her up and held her in a healing hug. She cried into his chest and he gently rubbed her ass. He led her to a white rocking chair and sat her down.

“Shit Cal, that hurts,” she whined trying to rise.

“You better sit back down and listen to me,” Cal demanded.

Jenny eased back into the chair as Cal pulled up a footstool and sat in front of her. “I don’t like that other person and I won’t let her take you over and steal the woman I love. Not ever. I’m sorry I insisted we come here. You knew best and I didn’t listen. That was my fault. But I did have to meet your parents and I’m glad that’s over. Do you want to go home? I don’t feel much like dinner.”

“Yes, please Cal.”

Starting from the room Jenny whispered fiercely at him, “That spanking really hurt, you jerk. You don’t have to spank so hard.”

“It brought you back to me, didn’t it?”

Jenny shook her head as they headed down stairs. Jenny’s parents came into the foyer. “It’s been an unsettling evening for everyone. We won’t be staying for dinner, but I’m glad I had a chance to meet you both,” Cal told them.

“Please don’t go. Dinner’s all ready,” Mr. Anderson insisted.

“We’re going, Daddy,” Jenny stepped forward and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. 

“Your friend can go,” her mother snapped, “but you need to stay. We haven’t finished our conversation.”

“Conversation? That was hardly a conversation. I think I got the gist, Mother. You hate Cal, though you don’t know him at all. You think he’s not good enough for me and you won’t permit me to associate with a lowly county sheriff. You think I’m seeing Cal as a way of rebelling against you, rather than realizing he’s the best thing that ever happened to me. Does that sum it all up pretty well?”

“Virginia…” her mother began.

“Stop. My name is Jenny. Use it or don’t speak to me at all. And you also need to know, Cal and I are going to get married in the near future. It’ll be a small ceremony, just the people who love us. You won’t have to worry about attending.”

Taking Cal’s hand, Jenny opened the front door and headed for the car. Her parents followed them out. Jenny heard her mother’s voice. “You’ll marry that man over my dead body!” she spat at her.

Jenny turned and stared for a moment at the woman who had given her birth. “I wonder if Daddy will miss you?” she asked before getting in and slamming the door.

Cal looked over at her as he pulled away, “Now that’s the girl I fell in love with.” 




Jenny and Cal are together and happy. Though they share a deep connection, they have very different ideas of what makes a family. Jenny’s is small, cold and unwelcoming. Meeting Cal’s sprawling, loud, loving mass of sisters, brothers, nieces, nephews, aunts, and uncles poses a unique challenge. She protects herself against her domineering mother, keeping her at arm’s length.

 

Cal keeps his parents and extended family close. They are like one big, living, breathing hug. His challenge: to get Jenny to her first Bennet barbeque. Her love for him, and a bit of over the knee encouragement, drives her to agree to meet the Bennets. She learns that not all families are created equal.

 

Heartened by her reaction, Cal is excited to finally meet Jenny’s parents. Despite her warnings, he remains steadfast – all families are loving and kind. Mothers love their daughters; fathers protect their children. The dinner they share in her childhood home teaches him things he wishes he never had to learn.

 

Jenny’s mother has planned a future for her daughter that does not include someone as ordinary as Cal Bennet. What good could this small town hick with no money and no connections do her? How far will she go to see that her wishes become reality? Will these two lovers come to an understanding of what their family will look like?



Cassie’s Space series

 

These ten books introduce Cassie. She is my friend and has been since she wandered into my imagination fifty-four years ago. She is married to Tom, the man who loves her in a way that makes my heart nearly burst with happiness for the two of them. He loves her, guides her, protects her and when necessary, spanks the fool out of her. I’ve been told that their adventures are exciting, funny and realistic. Their love-life is passionate and fulfilling – but you’ll hear no graphic details, Cassie is a lady and giving too much detail would not be proper.



Cal’s Law series

 

Cal and Jenny are one of my younger couple. The spanking in their relationship began mere minutes after they met, and Cal hasn’t let up much since. There relationship has it’s struggles, but these two are meant to be together. They live in the same town as Cassie and Tom and there is a lot of interactions among the character of both series. Jenny is not as reluctant as Cassie to openly discuss her sex life, so you’ll find a little more spice in this series.


 

On the River series

 

In this, my latest series, everyone is around – all the characters I’ve grown to love over the years are living on the area of the river that they call The Landing. Their lives, their adventures, even their spankings sometimes intertwine. By this time in the series, I’m just typing as my characters tell me what’s happening. And I love it!


These books do take you through time as it passes, but please don’t think you have to read them in order. Start anywhere. Just grab one and give it a try. If you are a spanking enthusiast, I know you'll enjoy it.

 

I’ll close today with a review on the latest book. This is one of the finest reviews I’ve ever had. 

 

Starting with the first Cassie book until now, I have never been disappointed or failed to wait expectantly for the next one.




And, of course, the links -


Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie Corralled (book eight)
Cassie's Road Trip (book nine)
Cassie's Life (book ten)

Cal's Law (book one)
Becoming Family (book two)
Educating Jenny (book three)
Searching for Home (book four)

On the River (book one) 

Undercurrents on the River (book four)   

 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:18 AM

    Hi PK,

    Oh dear, what a horrible gathering! I don't blame Jenny being as angry as she was. I love how she handled herself at the end. Love too how Cal handled things, particularly telling Jenny he wasn't going to let her mother take Jenny away from him, and that he apologised for not listening to Jenny when she knew the meeting was a bad idea.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete