I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Saturday, May 04, 2024

Saturday Spankings - Cal's Law


Welcome to Saturday Spankings. I began my writing career with Cassie’s stories. I very much enjoy writing about an older couple. But in my second series, I went with a younger couple, although they do live in Cassie and Tom’s town and soon enough their paths do cross.  For today’s snippet from Cal’s Law read about how Jenny and Cal’s story began.

 

Jenny Anderson froze in terror. Had the man awakened? Could she make it to the door? Her whole body tingled with fear as she tried to disappear into the shadows near the bedroom door.

The sudden light in her eyes blinded her. She heard the man shout and her mind screamed in panic with only one thought, Get away! In her terror, she sprinted for the door but the man was on her. 

He pulled her to the dresser as he fumbled inside the top drawer. Her mind was still reeling when she felt cold steel snapped on one of her wrists and another wave of sheer panic shot through her as she realized the other cuff was secured to the foot board of the bed. Every story she’s ever heard about kidnapping and rape raced through her mind.

Once she was secured, the man stepped away from her and back toward the dresser. His eyes were cold and hard. He could hurt her badly and her eyes swept the room looking for an escape. Nothing! 

Fear froze her as the man began firing questions at her, “Who the hell are you and what are you doing in my house? Damn! I could have blown your frigging head off. And what the hell are you doing with my shoe?” Jenny looked down to see that she was still clutching the man’s shoe she had so quietly slipped into the closet to take.

“I – I’m really sorry,” Jenny stammered. “Here.” She held out the shoe. “You can have it back. Just let me go and I swear I’ll never bother you again.”

The man ignored her words and stared at the girl before him. Her dark brown hair fell past her shoulders and framed a frightened but beautiful face. Incredible eyes, he thought. Dark blue with long dark lashes… he couldn’t help staring into those eyes. Shaking his head to clear it, he got back to business. “Answer my questions. First, who are you?”

“I’m Jenny Anderson.”

“Alright Jenny Anderson, what the hell are you doing in my house, in my bedroom at two o’clock in the damn morning?” The man casually reached for his jeans hanging on the chair and pulled them on over his boxers.

Jenny didn’t want to answer. It seemed so incredibly stupid now, but no plausible lie was coming to mind so she began with the truth.

“My sorority gave me a list of items I had to get from a local house in order to…”

“My god!” the man interjected. “You risked your life breaking into a stranger’s house on some kind of asinine scavenger hunt? How old are you anyway?”

“Almost twenty,” Jenny answered. “But you don’t understand,” she started earnestly. “It’s not just to get into the sorority. I’m in that because of my mother. This was to get into a secret society within the sorority. The girls in that group really run things and…” Jenny trailed off again as the man looked at her as though she had begun speaking in tongues.

The man looked so confused Jenny took the opportunity to give him her most winning smile. “Please,” she said sweetly, “I really am sorry and I didn’t really take anything—you have everything back. Now if you will just take this cuff off, I’ll be on my way. Come on,” Jenny demanded, shaking the cuffs a little, “let me out of these things and I’ll go.”

“Go?” he repeated. “The only place you’re going is to jail. You break into my house, try to steal my stuff and you think I’m just going to let you walk out of here?”

Jenny’s eyes narrowed and she dropped the sweet smile. The man realized that this look was probably much more normal for her. “Listen mister, I said I was sorry. But I am not about to go to jail. Look at this, you have me handcuffed to a bed—what kind of a pervert are you? I’ll tell the police you held me against my will—that’s kidnapping. And if you don’t let me out of these things right now, I’m going to tell them you tried to rape me.”

The man stared another moment, then reached for his cell phone and tossed it beside her on the bed. “There you go,” he said. “Call 911. Better yet, hit two. That will ring directly on the sheriff’s desk. Of course, I’m not there to answer it at the moment but I’m sure one of my deputies will pick up.”


Cal’s Law, Book One

 

Jenny is the typical rich-kid, sorority girl. Getting good grades isn’t high on her priority list. In fact, that sits well below getting into the secret faction of her sorority. To do that she must pull off a daring bit of mischief. 

Cal Bennett is the town sheriff. He’s a relatively young, no-nonsense, kind of guy – with a good heart. He is the moral center of this small town in North Carolina. But when his and Jenny’s paths cross unexpectedly, things get complicated and he questions his morals and his heart. 

His plan to save Jenny from herself by enforcing strict discipline seems like a sound one.  To both of them. At first. He enacts a touch of martial law and Jenny agrees to learn more than English Lit. Cooking, cleaning and laundry are but a few of her new subjects. Along with time-management, telling the truth and doing homework. Breaking any one in this new set of rules will result in a sound spanking. It all sounds simple enough when she signs on the dotted line of the contract between her and her sheriff. 

But, life is messy and she is faced with one tough decision after another. She’s a college student! Shouldn’t life be easier than this? Less complicated? But she is pulled in two directions: her moral, upstanding sheriff leads her down one path, and a cute frat boy leads her down another. In one direction lies maturity, and a future. In the other, the simplicity of being a rich kid in college where Mommy and Daddy pay for everything. Now she must choose: Will she continue to let her parents pay for it all, or will she learn to pay the price for her own actions? 



Cassie’s Space series

 

These ten books introduce Cassie. She is my friend and has been since she wandered into my imagination fifty-four years ago. She is married to Tom, the man who loves her in a way that makes my heart nearly burst with happiness for the two of them. He loves her, guides her, protects her and when necessary, spanks the fool out of her. I’ve been told that their adventures are exciting, funny and realistic. Their love-life is passionate and fulfilling – but you’ll hear no graphic details, Cassie is a lady and giving too much detail would not be proper.



Cal’s Law series

 

Cal and Jenny are one of my younger couple. The spanking in their relationship began mere minutes after they met, and Cal hasn’t let up much since. There relationship has it’s struggles, but these two are meant to be together. They live in the same town as Cassie and Tom and there is a lot of interactions among the character of both series. Jenny is not as reluctant as Cassie to openly discuss her sex life, so you’ll find a little more spice in this series.


 

On the River series

 

In this, my latest series, everyone is around – all the characters I’ve grown to love over the years are living on the area of the river that they call The Landing. Their lives, their adventures, even their spankings sometimes intertwine. By this time in the series, I’m just typing as my characters tell me what’s happening. And I love it!



These books do take you through time as it passes, but please don’t think you have to read them in order. Start anywhere. Just grab one and give it a try. If you are a spanking enthusiast, I know you'll enjoy it.

 

I’ll close today with a review on the latest book. This is one of the finest reviews I’ve ever had. 

 

Starting with the first Cassie book until now, I have never been disappointed or failed to wait expectantly for the next one.




And, of course, the links -


Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie Corralled (book eight)
Cassie's Road Trip (book nine)
Cassie's Life (book ten)

Cal's Law (book one)
Becoming Family (book two)
Educating Jenny (book three)
Searching for Home (book four)

On the River (book one) 

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:46 AM

    Well, that was some introduction lol. Seems Jenny picked the wrong house for her prank ... or did she?😊

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe her answer to that question has changed over the years.

      Delete
  2. She did have a point, but his last line topped hers. Great snippet, PK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, he had the upper hand here.

      Delete