I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Thursday, May 09, 2024

I'm still here.

I’ve wanted to write a post, but I realize that I lead the dullest life ever. I’m perfectly happy with that, but it sure doesn’t make for an exciting post. Even my kids are just living their lives and working for a living and not doing anything particularly exciting. I did ask Mollie if she and D were still dating and she said, “Yep.” And that was the end of that conversation.

 

But I’m still here, still writing. It’s interesting to be publishing on my own. This last book, Undercurrents on the River, isn’t selling well because I have no publisher to let people know it’s out there. But it’s selling some and that makes me happy.

 







I did seem something that I thought you all might like.




3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:17 AM

    Hi PK,

    Happy is good. Dull is also good as it means no major dramas. I think about 95% of life is mundane lol.

    Congratulations on the sales and love the pic.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy and dull is just fine at my age!

      Delete
  2. Deena5:51 AM

    I’m all in on dull! Fun to hear they’re still dating.
    Hoping things will work out for you with a publisher. I’m sorry you’re dealing with this.
    Best to you!

    ReplyDelete