I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Wednesday, May 22, 2024

What a week!

Mollie and I like to watch Surviver 'together.' Meaning we watch at the same time and text one another often. She tends to be doing something with the dogs and often forgets that it's coming on.  I usually text on Wednesday evening a few minutes before eight to remind her. Tuesday evening we exchanged the following text. She told me...

If you know any teachers it's time to check on them. This is the week of end of grade testing, the week of the full moon, the week leading up to a holiday weekend. It's the week when everyone, teachers and students, goes crazy.

Check on your teacher friends, they may not okay! 


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:22 AM

    Hi PK,

    Sounds like a crazy week. Sending calming vibes for Mollie

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She can use all the calm vibes she can get. I'm so happy to be retired!

      Delete