I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Friday, October 07, 2022

Another fancy weekend

We’re off to another wedding. I’m sure it will be fine, but not as much fun as the last one. My kids won’t be at this one. One couple I was looking forward to seeing have Covid, so they won’t be there. But there will still be other family to visit with. One thing about the bride’s family is that they really do know how to throw a party. 



Monday, I have an appointment to get my flu vaccine and that phone appointment to talk about the sleep study. I’m looking forward to the information.

 

Then in a few weeks we’re heading to NYC to visit the boys for a few days. Nick wants to visit the Bronx Zoo. And this may work out well. I usually have a really hard time keeping up with Nick and LJ when we go somewhere in the city. They both walk so fast! But now they can travel at warp speed together and Collin and I can move slower – I think I can keep up with a man with a recently broken leg using a cane. At least I hope I can.




2 comments:

  1. Hi PK, I hope you have a fun time at the wedding. I hope the results from the sleep study provides some answers.

    So glad you are visiting the boys soon. You must be so looking forward to that. I'm sure you will be fine getting around the zoo :) I would love to be able to visit it.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOH DO share pictures if you get to the zoo! Have a good time, whatever the case.

    ReplyDelete