I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, October 12, 2020

The reunion is on!

Well sorta. I began hosting our family reunion the year after Nick and I married. We’ve had it for thirty-six years straight, thirty-five of them at my house. But you know 2020, it wrecks everything.  It wrecked the reunion too. Most of the family that comes is over sixty and even though we have it mostly outside, we felt it just wouldn’t be safe. I really missed it.

 


But once, long ago, my favorite cousin said, “If the only ones who show up are you and me and your sister, we’ll still call it a reunion.” So the three of us are getting together this week. We’re all retired. We mostly stay home and we feel reasonably safe. We’re meeting at my sister’s home since she is in the middle. So I can say technically – we’re having the reunion.

 

That’s the good news. The news I’m not so thrilled with is that I’m off to the dentist today for a filling and a crown. Woopie. But it’s been put off long enough.

 

I hope you have some fun this week, but for most people like me you just hope for peace and calm.

 

10 comments:

  1. Hi PK, that's wonderful news. Hope you have a wonderful time together:) Hope too that everything with the dentist goes smoothly.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think our time together will be wonderful! Thankfully the dentist appointment is over - that's the best part.

      Delete
  2. GAH don't mention dentists to me!!! I have spent our holiday weekend swallowing pain pills and wishing I could remove my jaw! Hope your visit goes smoothly with little or no pain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't fun - but much less they what you had to go through. I hope you are getting back to normal and out of pain.

      Delete
  3. Good luck at the dentist and have fun at your reunion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend. All seems well with the teeth and I'm looking forward to seeing cousin and sister.

      Delete
  4. Deena8:43 AM

    So happy for you! Agree, 2020 wrecks everything. Hoping 2021 brings so much more light and hope to us all :) Have a wonderful trip and a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be wonderful! Here's hoping!

      Delete
  5. Have a lovely time with your sister and cousin. Hope your trip to the dentist went well.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great visit! The dentist, not so much.

      Delete