I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, October 05, 2020

Have you read a good spanking book lately?

They’re back! Cassie, Sue and Annie and the younger girls are back. Living life to the fullest while still trying to stay one step ahead of their loving, but strict husbands. There are few things I enjoy more that writing about Cassie and her friends and sharing these stories with my readers.

 


I sent the book in last Thursday afternoon and I got the acceptance email before nine on Friday morning. That felt good! I don’t know exactly when it will be out, but in the past it’s been about six weeks to two months from the time I sent it in.

 

For those who haven’t read any of my books let me tell you what you won’t find. There are no dungeons or ‘gentleman’ club. No whips or chains, no humiliation, no slave/master scenes.

 

What you will find are couples in long-time loving marriages. You’ll find that these husbands enjoy spanking their wives for fun, sexy reasons as well as discipling when the occasion call for it. And you’ll find the friendships among the women is something to envy. When you read my book you become one of the gang. 

 

If you haven’t read one of my books yet I hope you’ll give one a try – you can really jump in anywhere.






Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie Corralled (book eight)
Cassie's Road Trip (book nine)
Cassie's Life (book ten)

Paperbacks can be found here


Cal's Law Series:


Cal's Law (book one)
Becoming Family (book two)
Educating Jenny (book three)
Searching for Home (book four)

6 comments:

  1. Woohoo! That is fantastic news PK, congratulations!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Roz! I'm excited!

      Delete
  2. Deena1:56 PM

    OH HAPPY DAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you!!!! And happy for me, because I need more authors and books!!!!

    Thank you so much for the stories! I love them!

    Hugs
    Boo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boo I hope you like this one - I sure do!

      Delete