I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

I realize you already know all about me, but...

So what do I do as a blogger do when I have nothing particularly interesting to blog about, but I still want contact with my friends. A meme, of course.

1.What bill do you hate paying the most?

The gym. I hate it when I pay and don’t use it and I hate it when I pay and do use it.





2. When is the last time you had a romantic dinner?

They don’t really happen all that often now.

3. What do you really want to be doing right now?

Drawing

4. How many colleges did you attend?

Three

5. Why did you choose the shirt you are wearing right now?

It fits, it’s comfortable and I like the color.

6. Thoughts on gas prices right now?

Not too bad.

7. First thought when the alarm goes off in the morning?

Lucky me! It doesn’t go off!




8. Last thought you have before going to bed?

I say my prayers.

9. Do you miss being a child?

There are times. Playing with my friends. Riding my bike all over town with no fear. Having someone else responsible for food, clothing, safety, housing… These are the things I have very fond memories of, but for the most part, no.

10. What errand/chore do you hate doing the most?

Anything that involves the post office.

11. Up early or sleeping in?

I’m usually up by 7:30 – is that early or sleeping in?

12. Found love yet?

Yes, I have!

13. Favorite lunch meat?

They are all about the same to me.

14. What do you get at Walmart every single time?

The realization that I should never come back.




15. Lake or ocean?

Like them both.

16. Is marriage outdated?

Nope, it’s not for everyone, but I like it.

17. Ever crash your vehicle?

Yes, a few times over the years.

18. Strangest place you’ve brushed your teeth?

Nothing comes to mind.

19. Somewhere you’ve never been but want to go?

I’d like to see Maine someday.

20. At this point in your life would you want to start a new career?

Aww, hell no! I dabble in writing and that’s all I want to do.

21. How old are you? 

I could say ‘none your business’, but my age has never bothered me. I’m 62.

22. Do you have a go to person?

I have several, depend on what I need.

23. Are you where you want to be in life?

I am.




24. Growing up what cartoons did you watch?

Mighty Mouse, The Flintstones, Tom & Jerry, The Jetsons, and Looney Tunes

25. What about you do you think has changed since you were in high school?

My looks, my weight, my politics, my confidence, my friends, my family, many of my attitudes – basically like most people I’m a completely different person.

26. Looking back was high school the best years of your life?

Again,aww hell no!

27. Are there times you still feel like a kid?

Nope, not really.

28. Did you have a pager?

Never did. Got my first cell phone about 2000.

29. Was there a hangout spot when you were a teenager?

Yes, but I never hung out there.

30. Were you the type of kid you would want your children to hang out with?

Probably.

31. Was there a teacher or authority figure that stood out to you?

Paul Sharp, seventh and eighth grade social studies. Good looking as hell! Made me realize I was a citizen of the world and what was happening mattered to me, 1969/70 Interesting times.

32. Do you tell stories that start with when I was your age?

Only to annoy my children.


21 comments:

  1. Hi PK,

    Love your answers to this. Lucky you not having to worry about an alarm clock now. I'm definitely more of a night owl than morning person.

    Those cartoons take me back. I used to watch and love those too. Love your answer to No 23:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That no alarm is fantastic! Have you tried watching the cartoons of today - ours were much better!

      Delete
  2. Anonymous4:23 AM

    Hi PK,

    Love this post. We've just met and I already feel like I know so much. :) Loving the visual helps along the way! LOL Thanks!

    Hugs, -- shell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the meme for that very reason, getting to know one another. And they're just fun.

      Delete
  3. Good one, PK. The Walmart picture cracked me up. I have definitely seen worse.

    Shell will come to know that memes are fun because they help us get to know each other.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see gross pictures of people in Wally-world, but I really don't see that at our own Walmart. I just don't like it.

      Delete
  4. THis is great - definitely going to have to try this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always like it anytime you post.

      Delete
  5. Great questions and answers. I like memes because we get a little peak into you. Thanks for sharing. I might just do this meme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you will - whether we're serious or sarcastic they are fun to read.

      Delete
  6. My favorite is #14! I was at Walmart today and thinking the exact same thing.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked our small Walmart, back in the day. But when they built the new super Walmart I've never liked going.

      Delete
  7. PK,
    Well, Dr. Lawrence up there likes your blog. Did you know you offered such wonderful marital advice?

    Laughing... sorry... couldn't resist. Your answers cracked me up.... the Walmart one for sure. I'm totally with you and disliking anything to do with the post office....add library to that, too, because the ones here in my state are crabby and act like they personally own the books. Whatever. I'd have a bunch of smart ass comments if I did a meme. So far, I am not tempted. LOL! Enjoyed your answers though! Hugs, Windy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weird about that - sometimes I go years without spam and I've been hit a couple of times today.

      I've found in my life that there are two different types of librarians - the ones that want you to read the books and the kind who want you to worship the books, but never touch.

      Try a meme or two, smart ass comments are always well received.

      Delete
  8. I love your meme. Have to try this one.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always love to read these small glimpses into the lives of great bloggers!
    Thank you for a number of laughs here, your answers are great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great blogger? Well, bless your heart. I appreciate that.

      Delete
  10. This was fun to read, PK. I long for the day our alarm doesn’t ring anymore.
    Enjoyed your answers.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this meme...fun to read your answers. 7:30 am is sleeping in for me at the moment :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete