I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, October 29, 2018

The Grand Canyon deserves its name

I’m so glad so many of you came by for the wonderful Fantasy Friday last week. It was written by Harry the husband of the lovely Rosie Jones. If you haven’t read it you need to go back here and check it out.

There are still pictures I want to share so there will be at least one more after this post. I’m still loving being back home. The weather is finally turning crisp and we’re beginning to see some color in the leaves. It’s not unusual for all the leaves to have turned and fallen by the end of October, here 90% are still green. But it’s coming and I like being able to turn my fire on in my writing room for short periods.

Today’s picture are of the Grand Canyon. It is magnificent and I had a hard time whittling my pictures down to a manageable number to post. They take you from our first sight of it one day on until sundown the next night. If you’ve never been I suggest it. It’s truly beautiful.






 

   


There were many idiot around - 
but I didn't let Nick lure me to this spot!






I was especially pleased with these next two pictures. Nick is the photographer and has the better camera, but I thought my phone did well!







21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, PK ... definitely on our list of "need to visit one day" ... and those are a couple of amazing bird shots! ... nj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone should be able to visit at least once. I love the camera on my phone.

      Delete
  2. Hi, PK! Love the, "Many idiot around!" That picture with the idiots makes my heart fall to the pit of my stomach! I love your pictures though! The Grand Canyon is indeed magnificent! NJ is right about the bird shots! Awesome!

    I finally made it over to your FF to read Harry's story about his Rosie.... I adored it! I hope he writes more!

    Hugs! Windy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great story.

      Just watching some of the people where all they stood had me closing my eyes.

      Delete
  3. What amazing scenery, PK, truly awe inspiring. I’ve heard of the Grand Canyon, of course, but had no idea it was such a majestic place.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's completely incredible.

      Delete
  4. Hi PK, I really enjoyed Harry's wonderful story. Thank you both.

    Thank you too for sharing your awesome pics from your trip. I am enjoying seeing some of the beautiful sights the US has to offer :) Wow, these are stunning, and the bird shots are fabulous!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the bird pictures. I was surprised to get them.

      Delete
  5. Hey PK,

    I too loved Harry's story.

    However, those pictures are truly breath taking! Nice job with your phone!

    Boo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the canyon, it's hard to take a bad picture of it.

      Delete
  6. So glad you got to experience this beautiful place, PK. Wonderful pictures! I think this should be on everyone's bucket list.

    You are truly the happiest little homebody I know.

    Love,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right! The happiest little homebody you'll ever meet!

      Delete
  7. All the shots were beautiful but to get those bird photos was incredible! It must have been an exciting day for both of you. I'm so glad you had such a wonderful trip.
    Harry's FF was a great read! I hope he writes more too.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Rosie Dee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really happy we made the trip. We saw amazing things.

      Delete
  8. For a big hole, it is a magical. We are fortunate enough to live in the most majestic country - there are places that will take away your breath by their beauty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicest big hole I've ever seen.

      Delete
  9. PK,

    Stunning and breathtaking. I love your pictures. Thanks so much for sharing these with us.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoy the chance to share them.

      Delete
  10. Anonymous3:21 PM

    PK,
    I have enjoyed all of the photos....... yours, Nick's Beatufiul!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete