I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

I did it!


I finished the third book in the Cal’s Law series and sent it to Blushing Book yesterday. I’m assuming they’ll accept it, I certainly hope so, and if timing goes like it has in the past the book may be out by May. I think this will make a great summer read.
I want to give a big thank you to Ella and Rosie Dee who have both help me get this book ready. They've both been amazing.
This being retired and writing is so much fun. I have another book about half finished – new people completely and another swirling around in my head. More just ideas and thoughts than a complete story yet, but it’s there.
I’d though perhaps that the last Cassie book would be the last, but Cassie may not be ready to stop. I’ve heard whispers from her too.
If you haven’t read the two Cal’s Law books maybe you give them a try now and be all ready for the new one coming out.

Cal’s Law
(book one)

Jenny is the typical rich-kid, sorority girl. Getting good grades isn’t high on her priority list. In fact, that sits well below getting into the secret faction of her sorority. To do that she must pull off a daring bit of mischief.
Cal Bennett is the town sheriff. He’s a relatively young, no-nonsense, kind of guy – with a good heart. He is the moral center of this small town in North Carolina. But when his and Jenny’s paths cross unexpectedly, things get complicated and he questions his morals and his heart.
His plan to save Jenny from herself by enforcing strict discipline seems like a sound one.  To both of them. At first. He enacts a touch of martial law and Jenny agrees to learn more than English Lit. Cooking, cleaning, and laundry are but a few of her new subjects. Along with time-management, telling the truth and doing homework. Breaking any one in this new set of rules will result in a sound spanking. It all sounds simple enough when she signs on the dotted line of the contract between her and her sheriff.
But, life is messy and she is faced with one tough decision after another. She’s a college student! Shouldn’t life be easier than this? Less complicated? But she is pulled in two directions: her moral, upstanding sheriff leads her down one path, and a cute frat boy leads her down another. In one direction lies maturity, and a future. In the other, the simplicity of being a rich kid in college where Mommy and Daddy pay for everything. Now she must choose: Will she continue to let her parents pay for it all, or will she learn to pay the price for her own actions?




Becoming Family
(Book two )

Against overwhelming odds, Jenny and Cal are together and happy. Their love is strong, but before they can become family Jenny needs to learn what that word means. Jenny has no background in the real meaning of "family" but when Cal wants her to meet his and get to know hers, she knows the time has come. The difference in the two families is wide and jarring. Jenny has a lot to learn, but then so does Cal. When he meets her family, he discovers that the word family doesn't always mean the same thing to all people.
Jenny’s mother has planned a future for her daughter that does not include someone as ordinary as Cal Bennet. What could this small-town hick with no money and no connections do for her? How far will her mother go to see that Jenny accepts a life of high society and prestige? Will these two lovers come to an understanding of what their family will look like?

Cal's Law Series

Cal's Law (book one)
Becoming Family (book two) 


And in case you haven’t tried any of the Cassie books, you can find them here.

Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie Corralled (book eight)
Cassie's Road Trip (book nine)
Cassie's Life (book ten)

   

27 comments:

  1. Woo hoo PK, this is fantastic news, congratulations! Another book in the works too. Awesome :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz! I think this is a good one.

      Delete
  2. Hi Pk, OH I guessed from the title what this post would be about! I am so happy, I love these books. Congratulations!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jan! You must know me well. So glad you like them.

      Delete
  3. How exciting PK! ... with finding ttwd, I'm so excited to have a whole new genre of schmexy book reading. I've added your latest to my Goodreads tbr list ... nj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love both my series, but Cassie has my heart. Their love story is about people our age. I hope you'll like her.

      Delete
  4. PK, Fabulous news my friend, congratulations. Looking forward to it.
    Another book with new people, you tease.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's interesting to write new people, but I miss my daily visits with Cassie.

      Delete
  5. Hurrah!! I am leaving next week for a vacation with college friends, think I will bring along the first two to re-read and leave in plain sight...might get you some new readers. hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless your heart Abby! I love people like me who re-read books.

      Delete
  6. Anonymous8:04 AM

    Wonderful!! Can't wait. Love all your books.
    Sue-B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue! I hope this one lives up to the others.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks friend! I'm waiting on your next one.

      Delete
  8. Super news, my friend. I can't wait to read it in its finished form. BTW, I love to help with the beta reading.

    Please tell Cassie to keep up her whispering. One more book would be greatly appreciated.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I added a lot and took nearly all your suggestions. I think you'll like it.

      I have no doubt she will keep whispering, I just don't want to keep writing until people get tired of her.

      Delete
  9. I can't wait for May now! And another Cassie book would be fabulous! I don't want her to ever stop telling you to write.
    Rosie Dee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They haven't even accepted it yet, I think they will. It's still nerve racking after all this time.

      Delete
  10. Anonymous4:20 PM

    PK,
    I think the Cassie books go on. Remember Ramona Quimby? I always wanted more........ Raomoa Goes To College, Ramona Becomes a Bride, Ramona Gets Married............ PK, Keep that woman going!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved Romona! Of course Cassie isn't in her twenties any more - but we know how much life there is left in her.

      Delete
  11. wow that's plenty many books! you go! it's great that you have so many ideas swirling around your head. i could never write... sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fondles, I would have said the same thing about ten years ago. I was a math teacher who had never written a word outside of a journal. Play with it - it's so much fun.

      Delete
  12. Fabulous PK, your new book should be out for my birthday. Nice way to celebrate it. Well done on another book popping in to your head with new people. Can't wait to hear more about it.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fun to play around with all the people in my head. I hope the book will be our then. I hope they accept it. I'm always nervous until I hear from them.

      Delete
  13. Whether it’s Blogger up to its tricks or just my bad memory, I could have sworn I already commented here! Great news on the new Cal book, I’m looking forward to reading it. A book with new characters will be well received but we’ll all be happy to hear from Cassie for as long as she sits on your shoulder.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Rosie, it was blogger that ate it! Darn I forgot to look yesterday. But I'll check every evening for a while. It's funny to be writing one book and suddenly another character from another book decides to tell you their story.

      Delete
  14. PK!!! Such wonderful news! Congratulations!!!!Can't wait to read book 3 in the series!

    love Love LOVE that Cassie might have a bit more to say to you! New characters sound fab too. Lucky us! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie xoxo

    ReplyDelete