I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, January 15, 2018

Welcome - special day!

Back in November we had our 12th annual Love our Lurkers Day. I participated as I have for all of them. But I didn’t get to do my favorite part this year. It happened that LOL Day coincided with the release date for Cassie’s Life and I wanted to hear from old and new friends alike.

I’ve begun to do my LOL Day celebrations differently.  We all really want to hear from our silent readers. Often I’m blessed with more than two hundred people coming by for a post, but I rarely have more than ten to twelve people comment. I think one of the reason people hesitate to say anything is that we bloggers seem like close friends and they feel strange or uncomfortable popping into the midst of us when we’re all visiting with one another.

I was very slow commenting when I first found blogs. I was interested in spanking for sure, but I had nothing to add to the conversation and I just felt like an outsider. Let me be clear, if you are at all interested in spanking – you are one of us, whether you’ve ever commented or not.

Today is my own mini-LOL Day. I really want to hear from some (all) of my silent readers and for today, you’re the only one I want to hear from. If we’ve met, if we’ve email on a regular basis for more than six months, you can skip today’s post. This is just for those I haven’t gotten to talk with, or those who have commented rarely over the years. And I do enjoy comments, so please don’t leave me hanging.

You can just say hi, you can say anything you like, you can ask questions. But please think about popping up in comments – anonymous is fine. If that doesn’t appeal to you email me a hello. elisspeaks@yahoo.com

I sure hope to hear from you.

I've had 178 folks stop by so far today as of about 6 PM. So far no one wants to say hello. Oh well...

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:43 PM

    Hello! I think "delurked" during a past LOL day but it has been a while! I have been a reader ever since I first found blogs back in 2006 and I love when I check in and see a new entry!

    I may not comment, but I have gained so much from reading your blog and knowing that I am not alone in having this fascination. I love this part of me because of this awesome community and your writings. THANK YOU for sharing your thoughts and stories and the adventures of Cassie and Tom with us! :)

    Longtime lurker Lizzybee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lizzybee - my thanks, I was getting lonely today, LOL! I'm glad you've been here a while and I'm so happy you enjoy Cassie! Do feel free to drop by anytime.

      Delete
  2. Anonymous4:05 AM

    I’ve commented before but it’s been a long time. I’m one of your biggest “Cassie” fans. I loved your most recent book. I also look forward to another Cal’s Law book. Even though I may not comment I’m here daily reading the blogs.

    Amyee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good just knowing you still come by. It won't be too long before the next Cal and Jenny book. So glad you stopped by today and I'd love to hear from you more.

      Delete