I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Bad news, good news

I woke up Friday morning with some kind of stomach bug. Not fun.  I didn’t feel really awful (until later in the day). But I sure didn’t feel good. Nick was worried because I didn’t pick up my computer all day – he felt that symptom put me pretty much at death’s door.



However, for me I found an upside to the stomach bug – retirement! Had this happen before Christmas I would have had to go and try to tough it out, or founds a sub, and then gotten lessons plans for my six classes. But this time as I realized I felt bad I just went back to bed. Not one worry about school – not one worry about anything. I just rested, slept and I’m definitely planning to feel better by tomorrow. Nick was off too and he checked on me every now and them with a little something to drink and that’s all I needed.

So I am not feeling good, but I have the time to rest and get well and that’s where I’m heading now.

11 comments:

  1. Sorry you're under the weather, PK but happy you were just able to climb back in bed and sleep it off. Sending lots of prayers and healing energy for you.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you are not feeling well, PK. Yes rest and feel better soon.

    Love and hugs,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, PK,
    Hope the bug goes away for you very soon! Whatever is going around this year seems to be particularly nasty. Rest up and feel better. Praying you're on the mend asap.
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the bug disappears soon. If it's the same one that Ella and I had, it never goes away - just lags on and on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh I'm so sorry you are sick! I do understand that wonderful feeling of not worrying about your classes.
    When you teach, you have enormous amounts of work to do to prep for your absence.
    I finally created a box of step by step art lessons in folders that cover all classes, after the year I've had.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI PK, hope you feel better soon, hugs
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you are feeling better now!
    I had a stomach bug this week too 😒

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone for the good wishes. I'm feeling much, much better! I believe by Sunday I'll be back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry you're feeling ill PK. Sending positive healing vibes your way for a speedy recovery.

    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sunny is right. Whatever this thing we caught is, it doesn't go away. It just mutates into something else.

    So glad that Nick was there to take care of you. Husbands can be very sweet when you are sick. Tea and toast, chicken noodle soup, and 7-up with a bendy straw.

    Love and Hugs,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete