Everyone seems to enjoy a good meme and I promised to look up some I've done in the distant past. I found this one so I hope other will try it too.
1. What is your occupation? I’ve been a schoolteacher, middle grades for 27 years.
2. What color are your socks right now? It’s summer who wears socks?
3. What are you listening to right now? The sweet sounds of silence. Everyone else in the family seems to crave sound, the TV or music. I don’t mind silence sometimes.
4. Last thing you ate? Sweet and sour chicken.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? I can and I had a straight drive for a while. I think everyone should learn to drive one, but they are hard to find.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? It would be purple.
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? I think it would be Nick, but possible Mollie. They are about the only two I talk to on the phone.
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Probably, but I can’t remember who sent it.
9. How old are you? There are a lot of ways to answer that question, but I’ll go with the basics. I’m 58.
10. Favorite drink? Sundrop, hands down best soft drink ever!
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Why would I want to watch a sport?
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, yesterday as a matter of fact. But I’m seriously considering letting it go natural. I just can’t decide.
13. Pets? Three cats and enough cat hair to think it’s 30.
14. Favorite food? Mostly things that taste really good and are really bad for me.
15. What was the last movie you watched? Apollo 13, it came on the other night and Mollie wanted to see it.
16. What was the last book you read? Psychology of Submission, by Livia Grant. It’s in the Corbin’s Bend series and very good.
17. What do you do to vent anger? I write a mean, nasty, vicious post about what I’m angry about – but I rarely post it.
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? That would be a toss up between a baby doll and my toy guns.
19. What is your favorite season? It’s a toss up between spring and fall.
20. Hugs or kisses? Yes, please.
21. Cherries, Blueberries or Strawberries? If I have to pick, blueberries.
I tag anyone willing to let us know more about themselves.