We ladies do a lot of talking and visiting out here, but I found a meme dedicated to getting to know more about out men and I thought I'd post it. I hope everyone else will. I'm curious about our men, spankos and vanillas alike. Of course Nick, like all your men, looks almost exactly like this, but I thought you might like to know a little more about him.
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Weird stuff, Naked and Afraid, golf, Carbanari Effect or something like that.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Italian - not creamy!
3. The most striking thing about his physical appearance?
He has beautiful lips.
4. You go out to eat and have a drink; what does he order?
5. Where did he go to high school?
Right here in the town where we live.
6. What size shoe does he wear?
Size 8 1/2, I believe
7. If he were to collect anything, what would it be?
I can't imagine him ever collecting anything.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
He likes a good Philly Cheese Steak
9. What would he eat every day if he could?
He likes a variety, but he loves Mexican food.
10. What is his favorite cereal?
He mixed all kinds of cereal raisin bran, cheerios, nearly anything, but none sugar coated.
11. What would he never wear?
‘Wild’ golf pants, I’ve threatened to leave him if he does!
12. What is his favorite sports team?
13.Who did he vote for in the last presidential election?
The best person for the job, of course.
14. Who is his best friend?
As for men friends he's still best friends with out best man.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
Evidently nothing. I base this on my lily white butt. (Then again I shouldn't say that today - but more later)
16. What is his heritage?
I don't know, his family probably come from England at some time in the past.
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind?
He’s not a big cake eater, but he like a nice pecan pie.
18. Did he play sports in high school?
He played golf
19. What could he spend hours doing?
Golfing, reading, cross words puzzles
20. What is one unique talent he has?
He can spell anything I ask him to - since I can barely spell cat, I think of this as a wonderful talent.