I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Sunday, June 07, 2015

All about Nick

We ladies do a lot of talking and visiting out here, but  I found a meme dedicated to getting to know more about out men and I thought I'd post it. I hope everyone else will. I'm curious about our men, spankos and vanillas alike. Of course Nick, like all your men, looks almost exactly like this, but I thought you might like to know a little more about him.



1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Weird stuff, Naked and Afraid, golf, Carbanari Effect or something like that.

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Italian - not creamy! 

3. The most striking thing about his physical appearance?
He has beautiful lips.

4. You go out to eat and have a drink; what does he order?
Dos Equis 

5. Where did he go to high school?
Right here in the town where we live.

6. What size shoe does he wear?
Size 8 1/2, I believe

7. If he were to collect anything, what would it be?
I can't imagine him ever collecting anything.

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
He likes a good Philly Cheese Steak

9. What would he eat every day if he could?
He likes a variety, but he loves Mexican food.

10. What is his favorite cereal?
He mixed all kinds of cereal raisin bran, cheerios, nearly anything, but none sugar coated.

11. What would he never wear?
‘Wild’ golf pants, I’ve threatened to leave him if he does!

12. What is his favorite sports team?
N.C. State

13.Who did he vote for in the last presidential election?
The best person for the job, of course.

14. Who is his best friend?
As for men friends he's still best friends with out best man.

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
Evidently nothing. I base this on my lily white butt. (Then again I shouldn't say that today - but more later)

16. What is his heritage?
I don't know, his family probably come from England at some time in the past.

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind?
He’s not a big cake eater, but he like a nice pecan pie.

18. Did he play sports in high school?
He played golf 

19. What could he spend hours doing?
Golfing, reading, cross words puzzles

20. What is one unique talent he has?
He can spell anything I ask him to - since I can barely spell cat, I think of this as a wonderful talent.

18 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading this and learning more about Nick. Thanks for sharing PK :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoy hearing about the men out here. I hope others do this.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for a little of Nick. I always asked my husband how to spell things too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The man is a walking dictionary. I can get close and usually spell check can help me, but sometimes I'm so far off it can't.

      Delete
  3. It's always nice to learn a little more about the husbands around here. All I can say is that you are very lucky Nick doesn't collect anything. Dan collects everything!

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That could be a problem - we often don't throw things away that should be tossed, but we don't intentionally collect.

      Delete
  4. This is great. I love his unique talent, my question is since you are a bad speller, how do you know he is spelling it correctly? lol

    I will be sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First after 32 years I know he can spell anything and second, spell check usually agrees with him.

      Delete
  5. I really liked this PK! Nice to hear about Nick:) I think I will do this about Jordan this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do, we all need to share about our men.

      Delete
  6. You did find a good one about husbands! I will save the questions to tell you all more about Sam another time.

    It was nice to hear about Nick. Who is the funnier partner, you or Nick?

    Ella Ever After

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to hearing more about Sam. Funnier? Well we're both pretty quick with a sometimes funny often sarcastic comment. But he's a funny speller too - heaven forbid I ask him to spell a word like enthusiastically, because he does it with gusto - leaping around the room and sounding like a cheerleader.

      Delete
  7. I always enjoy hearing these type of Memes!
    Nick sounds like a great guy and also quite the character! I now have a picture of him jumping around the room spelling enthusiastically..... Now I wonder what other words he'd spell dramatically???!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angrily, quietly, confused, there are dozens of others. The man is fun.

      Delete
  8. Thanks for sharing about your guy. You two were lucky to find each other.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  9. very fun meme...I will look forward to participating... :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved reading this meme about Nick, PK! :) LOL on the wild golf pants. Rob is a golfer and he will never wear those kind either. My dad was a golfer and he had quite a collections of wild golf pants- bright plaids and all kinds of colours. And his socks always matched his shirt. LOL! You needed sunglasses just to look his way sometimes. Haha! He was something else! So I am thankful for our conservative fellas! Fun read! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks PK for sharing more about Nick...always fun to read more about members of our blogland family.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete