I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Tuesday, May 05, 2015

New Friend

* I'm over at Natasha Knight's today, Wednesday, with another excerpt from Cassie's Influence.

I want to tell you about a new blog today – this isn’t my job, Ronnie has been kind enough to do this for us. But today I have a special connection. So allow me to introduce you to Kate and her blog Quietly Surrendering. But I have introduced her to you before. Kate was kind enough to write a Fantasy Friday story for us a short while ago. The story was Busted, you can go back and check it out here.

This is what I said about her in the introduction … prophetic?

At this time she wishes to be anonymous, but she did share that, “I have been married to my high school sweetheart for almost 20 years.  We have two kiddos and live in the West.” I’m hoping she really enjoyed writing this story and might just pop in again – shoot you know me, I’ll be trying to talk her into blogging before its over.

But I can’t take any credit for this one – it was her idea completely and I’m so happy she has taken the plunge. I hope you’ll go by and welcome Kate to the neighborhood.

After that I’m over at J.S. Maylee’s today with another excerpt from Cassie’s Influence. If you have time please come by there. It should be live around 9 AM.

6 comments:

  1. Hi PK, I did see Kate's blog through your blogroll. I don't like to miss anything! Have a nice day out!!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks PK, will definitely drop by and say hello. Loved Kate's story on FF :) Hope you and Nick are doing well.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks PK...will drop by and visit.

    Hugs and blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks PK. Will pop over and say hello and will add her to my next In with the New.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going over now and you know you're welcome on either of my blogs anytime to promo your book. Heck the cover's been up on AR since the day it became public.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for introducing us, PK! I like to check out new blogs, but, I admit sheepishly that I don't usually have time to go through all the newbies when they come out in "In With the New." It's always nice to have an introduction from someone already well-established in blogging!

    ReplyDelete