I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Sunday, May 06, 2012

Any visitors?


Did anyone come by yesterday?  My StatCounter just stopped recording hits.  Either that or not one person came by after 3 AM yesterday.  That would be unusual.  Has anyone else had any problems?

So sorry, I’ve got nothing today.  I just want school over and done with.  The 2 trips to the gym didn’t pay off.  It wasn’t enough.  I gained a pound this past week.  Always discouraging, but it’s my own fault.  I’m snacking too much, not keeping up with my points and not exercising enough.

Nick brought all this up while we were in the kitchen one day.  I saw him reach for something and braced myself for one of our wooden spoons.   That’s not what he grabbed; it was the wide, inch thick cutting board.  Wow that thing stings.  Now maybe if he would use it every day I could keep up my motivation.  But I guess it’s really up to me.

10 comments:

  1. Yep, my statcounter has been doing that too. Rather irritating.

    I feel you on the weight loss thing. I was doing so well, but haven't seen any results in 2 weeks. But keep in mind that sometimes you don't drop weight but still go down in inches... :) Still, I like the "motivation"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't noticed any problems with the stat counter, doesn't mean it won't start though, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PK,
    you guess correctly.
    I come by every day, so you have at least one regular visitor.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes my counter will stop for several hours and record nothing. It seems to catch up eventually. I think it did this yesterday, or possibly the day before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:13 AM

    I was by...

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blogger just likes to keep up on our toes. Yesterday, my blog list disappeared. I don't try to figure it out anymore. Usually, things just go back again eventually.

    Sorry about the weight gain. I notice my a** getting bigger again. Started back on exercises yesterday. I guess it never ends.

    Good luck with this week and the countdown continues.

    Enjoy Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Butterfly,
    It seems to be working now. It's just that that never happened before. When I really try I usually lose, or at least not gain! I'm gonna keep try - you too, okay?

    Faerie,
    If it's not one thing it's another. I guess I complain too much about a free service.

    Paul,
    I know and your sister and I appreciate that very much.

    Spanky,
    Good to know I'm not the only one it's happening to.

    Joyce,
    Thanks for coming by and for telling me!

    Sunnygirl,
    It seems to me with all the problems associated with getting older that we should be allowed to eat anything without gaining. To whom should I speak about this?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh i totally feel your pain on the weight loss thing. I've been thinking a lot about it lately, and I agree that it's up to us to put the work/effort in but those consequences can do wonders at helping out as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. PLB,
    You're right those consequences are what keeps working on it interesting and not just work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do NOT like the new blogger template! It does that to me too, which makes you feel all alone. But there is always someone stopping by your blog at any hour of the day!

    Stupid Blogger! @#$@#$@!! LOL

    ReplyDelete