I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Pluggin' along

Nick has been a little under the weather lately. He finally went to the doctor last Friday. He’s on antibiotics and a strong cough medicine – the doctor thinks he may have damaged some cartilage by coughing so hard. Now if the man’s ribs are hurting I don’t want him to have to do any hard spanking so as usual I have been the perfect wife.

He has been really sweet lately and has been emailing me more than usual. He’s given me a short term goal for weight loss (which I already made) and he asked me to write him again, about what was working and not working with my weight. I did get all the pre-Christmas candy out of my room. I know that helped. And I have been working much harder at the gym.

Sorry that there’s nothing really exciting to report. All is pretty smooth here these days, just trying to get Nick’s ribs all well. I want him to get his spanking swing back (and other fun activities that go along with that) but more importantly I want him to be able to turn over in bed easier. During cold weather we pretty much spoon all night and turn in unison. Now he is taking something to help him sleep so he doesn’t turn as much anyway and it hurts when it does. So now I worry about him and my back’s cold.

10 comments:

  1. PK, I hope that Nick feels and gets better soon, so that your back and lower down gets warm again.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PK, I hope Nick gets to feeling better. Good luck on those weight loss goals.
    Hugs,
    Katia

    ReplyDelete
  3. PK, Don't be sorry,I enjoy reading whatever you post about.

    Happy to hear Nick went to the doctors, I'm sure your taking good care of him.

    Love.
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pre-Christmas candy? My trouble is the 75% off post-Christmas candy available in the stores now. It's the really good quality stuff that I wouldn't pay full price for. But they're practically GIVING it away now.

    I buy it for Ron, and he shares.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:18 PM

    I hope Nick gets better soon. - Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. PK: Hope he makes a complete recovery and you get back to your regular spooning and that he gets his swing back. You must be ready for a good spanking. Tell him your readers are rooting for him to get back into the SWING of things.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sure hope Nick is all better soon. Maybe you need a t shirt with shoulders and a back. Just temporarily of course!

    Huggs!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like setting short term goals. Achievable with an end in sight, even if the long term goal is many short term goals away. I'm glad you are achieving, PK, and I hope Nick gets better soon.

    Hugs,
    Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Paul,
    That's want I want too.

    Katia,
    I think he's feeling some better. I appreciate all the luck you can send this way.

    Ronnie,
    Thanks. I like posting even when I don't always have something to say.

    Hermione,
    I can usually keep myself from buying it but if it's around heaven help me because I seem to have NO will power.

    Thanks Anne! He a little better.

    FD,
    You'll be happy to know he got in a little practice this afternoon! More about that later.

    Theresa,
    I hate to resort to that!

    Marcus,
    I like the idea of short term goals too. Today was a good day in the weight loss world. Tomorrow will be better I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous1:32 AM

    Aw, hugs and best wishes for a speedy recovery to Nick! Poor guy =/

    Good luck with the short-term goals! Always the best way to do it, I've learned!

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete