Monday, July 07, 2008

Fantasy Friday - the reveal

Well after reading this weeks Fantasy Friday how many of you want to run out and get a massage?? Me, me I want one! Voting stayed really close again this week. Nick and I and Papa Shrek and Carye tied with 21% of the vote. Adam and Eva got 26% and the winners in the voting were David and Mthc with 32% of the vote.

I was impressed when I received this story because it was written by one of the guys! I love getting stories from the men folk. This fine fellow wrote the story then asked his wife to add a little to it – a little more of what the women would have been thinking, a little more dialogue. So together I think they came up with a pretty good story!

So who was the fine fellow who wrote this story?? It was my Nick!!! I am always so surprised when he writes! I usually never hear a thing about it until it just pops up in my mail box. I am again struck by the fact that this fellow who never did any writing before (that I knew of) and who was for sure a confirmed vanilla before I got hold of him, is writing spanking fiction! So if any more of you fellows have a spanking story in you – give writing a try. If you don’t think it is just right see if your wife/SO will give you a hand. Trust me! It’s fun!!

And I do NEED more stories!! Send them to elisspeaks@yahoo.com

Thanks again honey!!

Written by PK at 12:01 AM

8 comments

8 Comments:

At 12:34 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

Awesome story Nick, thank you!

I guessed wrong, again!
-Jess

 
At 1:52 AM, Anonymous eliane said...

I think I guessed you guys,yay for me! Thank you for a great story!

 
At 2:24 AM, Anonymous A.S.S. said...

Very cool story. We like to work together on a story too... gives a better mix.

:)
Todd & Suzy

 
At 3:57 AM, Blogger david said...

A great story Nick and Pk. I can't wait till Friday.

*hugs and grins*

 
At 7:18 AM, Anonymous Marie said...

Fun, Nick. Didn't know PK was married to a writer. Of course with those twins as inspiration, your material is limitless. :)
Marie

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger Paul said...

PK, congratulations to Nick and you as his inspiration, I know I voted damned if I can remember who for.
Great story thanks to both of you.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger grace said...

Awwww, Nick! Very cool!

Loved this story, even with PK's input! LOL

Thanks for sharing with us! I enjoyed it very much.

Did I mention that when you come to CA we are having a bonfire? So, bring all your backscratchers. We'll be needing firewood!

HUGS!
grace

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger mthc said...

Goog going Nick..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photobucket
This Site Best Viewed in Firefox