I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The rest of the story...

What blogger can stop with just yes or no?

Taken a picture naked? Yes – Nick was a photographer when I met him had a studio in his house and his own dark room. Most are very tasteful and once Mollie moves out one of them is going up in our bedroom. Who cares if the grandkids someday think Grandma was a babe!!

Made money illegally? No

Had a one night stand? No – Nick in my one and only!

Been in a fist fight? Yes – When I was 10 a kid held my puppy out a second floor window. I walked away until he brought the pup back in then I decked him!

Slept with your best friend? Yes – Nick of course.

Had sex in a public place? No

Ditched work to have sex? No – But not to say I won’t.

Slept with a member of the same sex? No – Well if you want to count my mom. sister and Mollie I could say yes.

Seen someone die? Yes – I had the prividge of being with both of my parents when they died.

Ran from the police? No

Woke up somewhere and not remember how you got there? No, at least not as an adult.

Worn your partners unmentionables? No – Sadly for most of our marriage I could never get my butt in to his skinny boxers, never will be able to again!

Fallen asleep at work? Yes – During a movie.

Used toys in the bedroom? Yes – You darn well better believe it!
Ran a red light? Yes – Oh come on, everyone has!

Been fired? No

Been in a car accident? Yes – I drove as well as LJ when I was young.

Pole danced or done a striptease? No – Something else I might try someday.

Loved someone you shouldn't? Yes – and Eva is the only one I have told about this. She may not remember.

Sang karaoke? No

Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? Yes – Very often

Laughed so hard you peed your pants? Yes – I have had 2 kids and I am over 50, so of course it’s yes.

Caught someone having sex? No

Kissed a perfect stranger? Yes – Used to pick up boy at the beach when I was a teenager.

Shaved your partner? No

Given your private parts a nickname? No

Ever gone in public without underwear? Yes – I mean I have on pants but sometimes no underwear.

Had sex on a roof top? No

Played chicken? No

Mooned/flashed someone? No

Do you sleep naked? Yes – Never did until I came out to Nick about spanking now I hate to sleep in anything!

Blacked out from drinking? No – Since I do not drink.

Felt like killing someone? Yes – I am in education, what do you think!

Had sex more than 5 times in one day? No

Been with someone because they were in a band? No

Taken 10 shots of liquor in a day? No

Shot a gun? Yes – My dad took me shooting when I was a kid because I begged him. Don’t want to shoot again.

Gone outside naked? Yes – Went streaking in college. I was with 2 friends, out the door and down the middle of the street one night. Got to the corner and in a panic ran back to find that our other roommate had locked the door and turned on the poarch light. Thank heavens I keep junk in my car. I found 2 big t-shirts and a beach towel.

5 comments:

  1. Now I know Nick is waiting for his striptease from you hehehe

    *hugs and grins*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always fun to learn more... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PK, very interesting and not at all stupid.
    I'll bet that Nick thinks that you are still a babe. Big happy smiles.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! I love the whole answer better. Who know you were such a daring girl in college?

    I can't believe you've never given Nick a strip tease. *shakes head sadly* Poor Nick! I hope you take care of this one REAL soon!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. David, I just don't have the body or the personality for a striptease.

    Terpsichore,
    I agree, why don't you start a blog!!

    Paul,
    Nick seems pretty pleased these days!

    Grace,
    College was an interesting time. As for the striptease, see my answer to David.

    ReplyDelete