Blogs aren’t big anymore. I don’t think people like to read that much when tic-toc and Instagram are faster and take less energy. But back in the day is was exciting. I met wonderful and amazing friends here. I’m not a traveler by nature; I’m a home body. But the friends I’ve met here were worth traveling for – Nick and I flew to California to meet blogging friends. I’ve traveled to Florida several times, Ohio several time, Nevada several times, Texas, Virginia and I had tickets to Arizona before Covid shut the world down. I’ve had my blogging friends come to stay with me in my home many times they came from California, Oregon, Ohio, Arizona, Texas, Florida and Massachusetts. How many people can say that they made friends like this after the age of fifty?
Another thing blogging gave me was the opportunity to let Cassie out of my head and come to life in my books. I’ll be forever grateful for that too. My writing career has been a joy to me. And I’m still grateful for every person who drops by to read my snippets on Saturday Spankings or buys my books.
I won’t blog forever. But I still enjoy putting up these snippets and occasionally something else that comes to mind. I’m especially grateful for those who comment, it’s always a joy to know someone stopped by.

I think I have been a silent reader for most of your twenty years, I have made the odd comment over the years.
ReplyDeleteWhen I first discovered this community it used to take me up to two hours a day to read all the blogs of the day. Now after twenty years I still look in daily , if lucky there maybe a post for me to read. I used to consider you all my electric friends, even though I was too nervous to make regular comments.
I have never got into Tik-too or Instagram, never been that interested.
I have bought and read and re-read all your Cassie books and thoroughly enjoyed them
I hope you don't go into permanent retirement just yet, as I still enjoy reading about what you and your family get up to.
Best wishes for the future
Gill