I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Saturday, September 14, 2024

Saturday Spankings - Negotiating


              


Welcome to Saturday Spankings! Today’s snippet comes from the second in the Cal’s Law series, Becoming Family. Cal and Jenny have enjoyed some wild sex together, but now comes the hard part: talking about their relationship. Cal assures Jenny that he loves her and wants her in his life, but that he’s not asking her to marry him just yet. Jenny is slightly annoyed as their conversation continues.

 

“Married or not, I have a fifty percent say in this relationship,” Jenny answered.

“Forty-nine percent,” Cal countered. “I guess that should be our next topic,” Cal told her, turning serious. “Jenny, you know me now. You know I’m going to be the head of my own home. A true fifty-fifty marriage leads to a constant struggle. If one person isn’t clearly in charge, nothing would ever get decided. My parents have a marriage anyone would envy. I’ve never had any doubt my dad’s in charge, but at the same time Mom gets her way nearly all the time. That’s what I want for us.”

“I like the idea of getting my way most of the time.” 

“I have a feeling you’ll get it,” Cal said with a grimace. “But if there is something we can’t come to an agreement on, I get the final word. Can you live with that?”

“I don’t know,” Jenny answered truthfully.

“And that’s the reason we shouldn’t get married right this minute. I want you to know what you’re getting into.”

“I can’t be a doormat like my father, Cal. And I don’t want to be a child running to you for permission for everything I want to do. I’m just not sure how all this would work. And I have to ask, are you going to keep spanking me whenever you get pissed?”

“I’ve never spanked you because I’m pissed. There are lots of reasons to spank and most of them are for pleasure – your pleasure,” Cal went on to assure her. “But there will be rules I’ll expect you to abide by and if you break them, then you’ll get a spanking that won’t give pleasure to either of us.”

“And I’m guessing you get to make up all the rules, right?”

“We’ll negotiate them.”

 “Yeah, sure, but something tells me you already have a few in mind – let’s hear them,” Jenny insisted.

Cal grinned. He liked, now anyway, that Jenny seemed good at reading him. “Well, I did read in an article once where someone listed as the four D’s of domestic discipline – disobedience, disrespect, dishonesty, danger. I guess my thoughts are loosely based on those. As to that first one, if I barked at you to get me a beer while I’m sitting watching a ball game, I have a feeling you’d tell me to kiss your pretty little ass. And you’d be right. I’ll never boss you around to see you jump. But if I told you to stay in one night because I felt there was going to be trouble in town, I’d expect you to do as I said. See the difference?”

“Okay, I’ll buy that – especially telling you to kiss my ass at times,” she told him grinning.





Jenny and Cal are together and happy. Though they share a deep connection, they have very different ideas of what makes a family. Jenny’s is small, cold and unwelcoming. Meeting Cal’s sprawling, loud, loving mass of sisters, brothers, nieces, nephews, aunts, and uncles poses a unique challenge. She protects herself against her domineering mother, keeping her at arm’s length.

 

Cal keeps his parents and extended family close. They are like one big, living, breathing hug. His challenge: to get Jenny to her first Bennet barbeque. Her love for him, and a bit of over the knee encouragement, drives her to agree to meet the Bennets. She learns that not all families are created equal.

 

Heartened by her reaction, Cal is excited to finally meet Jenny’s parents. Despite her warnings, he remains steadfast – all families are loving and kind. Mothers love their daughters; fathers protect their children. The dinner they share in her childhood home teaches him things he wishes he never had to learn.

 

Jenny’s mother has planned a future for her daughter that does not include someone as ordinary as Cal Bennet. What good could this small town hick with no money and no connections do her? How far will she go to see that her wishes become reality? Will these two lovers come to an understanding of what their family will look like?



Cassie’s Space series

 

These ten books introduce Cassie. She is my friend and has been since she wandered into my imagination fifty-four years ago. She is married to Tom, the man who loves her in a way that makes my heart nearly burst with happiness for the two of them. He loves her, guides her, protects her and when necessary, spanks the fool out of her. I’ve been told that their adventures are exciting, funny and realistic. Their love-life is passionate and fulfilling – but you’ll hear no graphic details, Cassie is a lady and giving too much detail would not be proper.



Cal’s Law series

 

Cal and Jenny are one of my younger couple. The spanking in their relationship began mere minutes after they met, and Cal hasn’t let up much since. There relationship has it’s struggles, but these two are meant to be together. They live in the same town as Cassie and Tom and there is a lot of interactions among the character of both series. Jenny is not as reluctant as Cassie to openly discuss her sex life, so you’ll find a little more spice in this series.


 

On the River series

 

In this, my latest series, everyone is around – all the characters I’ve grown to love over the years are living on the area of the river that they call The Landing. Their lives, their adventures, even their spankings sometimes intertwine. By this time in the series, I’m just typing as my characters tell me what’s happening. And I love it!


These books do take you through time as it passes, but please don’t think you have to read them in order. Start anywhere. Just grab one and give it a try. If you are a spanking enthusiast, I know you'll enjoy it.

 

I’ll close today with a review on the latest book. This is one of the finest reviews I’ve ever had. 

 

Starting with the first Cassie book until now, I have never been disappointed or failed to wait expectantly for the next one.




And, of course, the links -


Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie Corralled (book eight)
Cassie's Road Trip (book nine)
Cassie's Life (book ten)

Cal's Law (book one)
Becoming Family (book two)
Educating Jenny (book three)
Searching for Home (book four)

On the River (book one) 

Undercurrents on the River (book four)  




4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:42 AM

    Love this conversation PK.I think Cal's right holding off on marriage and making sure Jenny understands the kind of marriage he wants. Lots to think about for Jenny, and for them to negotiate.

    Love her final comment lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny is so young I'm not sure marriage has really entered her mind. But of course it's on Cal's - just in the future sometime.

      Delete
  2. I love it, too. I think waiting is wise, and he explained his reasoning well. Great snippet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least Cal knows exactly what he wants, Jenny is still learning.

      Delete