I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, January 16, 2023

Not the most exciting life

I’m happy to say Nick and I survived Covid quite nicely. It wasn’t fun, but it wasn’t horrible either. Nick says it didn’t seem like that bad a cold to him. I did lose my sense of smell for a short time and truly that’s a weird feeling. Sticking your nose in a jar of Vick’s and you smell nothing is just strange.

 

I finally got to see someone at the sleep clinic, and I went into my intense dislike of the cpap machine. Mostly I was complaining about the high pressure. There was always wind blowing around my eyes, chin, onto my hands, onto Nick – everywhere. 



They wanted to try a new type of mask. I think it’s working. I like this mask so much better and the windstorm has definitely calmed down. I’m still not in love with the machine, but it’s so much better. I have to say the mask and the head gear is not the sexiest thing I’ve even worn, but it’s supposed to be helping.



There isn’t much going on here these days. Nick and I went to see A Man Called Otto, which I really liked. And I’m going to see Avatar: The Way of Water with a friend on Wednesday. But basically, I’m just shut down for winter. I’m still trying to get to the gym, but it’s really hard to make myself leave the house. I’m a couch potato at heart. But I’ll keep trying.




9 comments:

  1. Hi PK, glad you both faired well during covid and seemed to have a mild dose.

    Great that you managed to get to the sleep clinic. I'm so glad they changed the mask and that it seems to be helping. It must be incredibly difficult to get used to, I'm not sure I could.

    Enjoy your couch time :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This second mask is much easier to sleep with. I guess I'm getting there.

      Delete
  2. Anonymous7:19 AM

    I suppose you could say the mask is rather kinky, if you're into that sort of thing :)

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't thought of it that way... maybe I can throw a mask on it.

      Delete
  3. Happy that covid wasn't too bad for you both. Good that they have given you a new mask, hope it works better than the other one,.
    LOL Hermione's comment.

    LOve,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought Hermione did have a good idea! I think this new mask is going to work.

      Delete
  4. I feel you, my fellow couch potato friend. I would be very happy to hibernate all winter...or at least just snuggle under covers reading and drinking hot cocoa... :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a wonderful way to live!

      Delete
  5. Hope the new machine works to help you sleep better

    ReplyDelete