I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Friday, January 08, 2021

The New Book is out!


Are you in a reading mood? On the River, A Cassie’s Family Story it up on Amazon!  In lieu of a Fantasy Friday, here’s a snippet from the new book.

 

Amazon




Soon enough, with their golden retriever Willow in tow, they boarded the plane. Cassie settled into her seat and accepted a flute of champagne from the attendant. She was happy to see Tom visibly relax as he took his seat beside her. They held hands as the plane took off, and Cassie sighed with contentment. 

It was then that Tom leaned over to whisper in her ear, "Remember, I never said you'd gotten out of a spanking for sending word to Cooter. I just felt I'd enjoy it more in the pool, under the moonlight. You know I don't like seeing you sitting comfortably when we're on the island. I do love watching you squirm for a comfortable position on a bottom I've turned red hot." 

Cassie was startled out of her contented state. His deep voice, whispering in her ear, seemed to be doing incredible things to her. Rarely did Tom talk about upcoming discipline. When it came to a spanking, Tom was a doer, not a talker. Cassie was surprised to feel herself beginning to blush. 

Although she had no doubt he was annoyed that she had sent that brief word to Cooter, it was clear he wasn't mad. Yet she realized he was very likely going to use it as his excuse for a full-on rump roasting. 

Tom saw her blush and smiled as he continued, "I've been much too easy on you lately. Maybe a session with my belt will turn you right back into the perfect wife you usually are." 

Her mouth flew open as she gasped. Tom knew exactly what he was doing to her. Cassie loved, even craved, sessions with Tom's belt. To her, it was purely sensual. She didn't know why, but it did things to her mind and body that became the ultimate pleasure. Just listening to Tom's low whisper brought on an incredible longing. 

"Um, honey, we do have the plane to ourselves." Cassie pointed out. "We can ask the crew for some privacy and really enjoy ourselves on the way down." The man had gotten her hot and bothered for sure.

"Cassie, how unladylike. You definitely need to learn some patience, I'll be sure to add that to the list..."


17 comments:

  1. Congratulations PK, woohoo! Absolutely loved the excerpt. Tom can be such a tease at times. Love his last comment lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!! I am so excited! I just bought it! Thank you!!!!!

    Hugs
    Boo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Boo! I'd love to know what you think.

      Delete
  3. Taking a break from zoom teaching..... can’t wait to read. Hope I’m out of class early! Binge read coming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I caught you in a reading mood!

      Delete
  4. Excited to start reading it tomorrow! Great way to start the weekend, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not a bad time to curl up with a book and escape reality for a little while.

      Delete
    2. Deena5:31 PM

      FINISHED! Started this morning at 4 am and couldn't stop myself from going back to it whenever I had a bit of free time.

      SO good! The characters have all grown in so many ways and the maturation of their relationships is lovely. The intergenerational relationships are heartwarming while staying realistic. I also love the ongoing crime related storyline - there is so much there in terms of justice, redemption and forgiveness - all very relevant to real life.

      Truly I love the whole series but this one had a bit of a different "feel" to it. Maybe it was seeing Tom's vulnerable side and Cassie as strong willed as ever but seeing a bit more of her soft side.

      Can you tell I liked it? LOL! How many more books will follow? Looks like there are some life changes for some characters that could make life interesting...;)

      Delete
    3. Deena, I just can't tell you how much this means to me. I've realized this is the very reason I write, knowing that other people enjoy the stories. Would you be willing to send me your email. I'd like to ask you for a favor. elissepeaks@yahoo.com

      Delete
    4. Deena8:30 AM

      Of course :)

      Delete
    5. Deena3:25 PM

      Hi! I tried sending an email twice to elissepeaks@yahoo.com but it bounced back.

      Delete
    6. Sorry, my fault - elisspeaks@yahoo.com

      Delete
  5. Gratz PK! That excerpt was a great teaser.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love getting Cassie out to her friends.

      Delete
  6. PK, great news. I've bought it. Just need some time to read it.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Playing with the grand baby comes first, but hopefully you'll have some reading time too.

      Delete