I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Saturday, January 02, 2021

First snippet from On the River at the Reading Room today

 I have the first excerpt from the new book, On the River, a Cassie's family story up over at the Reading Room today. If you get a chance pop over and see what you think. The book should be out on the 8th.

6 comments:

  1. I have read the snippet PK, loved it! Excellent tease, but for us and between Cal and Jenny lol. Congratulations on the upcoming release. Looking forward to reading more:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for it to be out.

      Delete
  2. I've just been over there to read the snippet. I've never been one for matching sets tho. LOL. Something to do with comfort. Some days certain cuts of bras will work (or none at all) and bottoms are also clothing (and bloat) dependent.

    But I digress. That cover art is gorgeous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love matching underwear - for the characters in my books. But I'm wearing what's comfortable. And these days that usually means NO bra!

      Delete
  3. Deena9:09 AM

    Oh, this brings back "all the feels" I had when I was reading the previous books! Very excited to read this newest release! Congrats and thank you ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deena! It sure was fun writing Cassie again. She's one of my best friends.

      Delete