I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, November 02, 2020

I'm ready

I’m trying to calm my mood for tomorrow. I’ll probably be up all tomorrow night watching the news – even though I know fully well my answer won’t be available then. I just can’t help myself. 

 

 

So I’m spending today looking at calming picture.

 




 

Cute pictures.

 


 


Pictures I chose for myself and got exactly what I wanted.

 


 


I'm ready for peace and quiet and dignity and beauty.




I’m ready to take a deep breath and pray for the best.

14 comments:

  1. Lovely pics PK. We will definitely be watching too. Joining you in praying for the best outcome.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a good part of the world is watching -- and certainly some of us Canadians are grasping at 'calm' as well....
    I don't think this is gonna be a quick and painless process - there's a part of me that thinks it's gonna drag on and on.... with undercurrents of tension
    Stay safe....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're probably right. Not quick or painless. I just want it over and with a good ending.

      Delete
  3. We are certainly watching over here. I hope Morningstar is wrong. Love the pictures.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel everyone is watching. If if comes out wrong, the world is going to be hurting.

      Delete
  4. I'm afraid the lovely pictures don't relieve my anxiety. There's bound to be months of turmoil ahead. I hope nobody gets killed at the polls tomorrow.

    We are planning on ordering pizza tomorrow night to watch CNN until we fall asleep, even though there will be no firm results for several days.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They don't relieve my anxiety either I'm afraid. I wish I could go to sleep for two weeks and wake up to find everything is all right.

      Delete
  5. Anonymous10:21 AM

    Praying is all we can do. God is in control.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is - and I've talked with Him a great deal about this.

      Delete
  6. Deena2:27 PM

    Totally with everyone in this. Scary times. I know that watching will stress me out but I cannot imagine not watching...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:08 PM

    I am an Australian and am certainly waiting with bated breath for a result in America. At this time I am so thankful for our voting and election process, even though I would prefer a little more personality and spark in most of our politicians.
    This election will have a world wide impact and we can but hope for the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Wednesday afternoon and I have my first headache in about 15 years. We appreciate your concern. This is a global issue.

      Delete