I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, July 13, 2020

Nick’s new project.

We’ve done a lot of redecorating over the past few years. We redid a bathroom and a kitchen, taking them both down to the studs and starting from scratch. More recently we redid the living room. The last big project we have to do it our master bedroom and bath. Nick says that’s going to have to wait until he retires. Suits me. I didn’t really like having to talk with all the workmen and make decisions while Nick was at work. But Nick just did a little decorating project on his own and to say I was surprised to see it would be an understatement! 


Nick is a great photographer. If fact the mutual friends that brought us together met him in a photography group. At that time he had a darkroom in one of his baths, and one of the bedrooms was set up as a small portrait studio.

We took a lot of day trips back then and he got some wonderful shots. But something I’d almost forgotten is that we took a few ‘evening shots’ as well. Actually they are barely risqué. But you can imagine my surprise to walk in our bedroom to find these, and a few others, enlarged, matted and framed. 




 I really had nearly forgotten them. I wish we’d taken more. And I wish I still looked like that. Well wait, most of you have never seen me and you never will. In that case, yes! I still look exactly like this! I’m very happy Nick took on this little project.

20 comments:

  1. Wow PK, I love this. What a wonderful surprise. Love Nick's new project:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick certainly is a great photographer. Beautiful surprise. Thank you for sharing.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what made him dig them out.

      Delete
  3. Love it. Nick is a great photographer and decorator too, starting with decorating his life with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice surprise...!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Husband will surprise you at times, won't they.

      Delete
  5. This touched me so much! Beautiful pictures and a wonderful surprise, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so amazing PK!!! What a lovely surprise!!

    Hugs
    Boo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder what brought them to his mind.

      Delete
  7. Lovely! Wow he is talented! However he had a beautiful model! What an amazing present!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was a great surprise.

      Delete
  8. Wow! Those look wonderful!!!! You look sexy! You go, girl! I say the next one needs to be a picture of your arse. Then or now, either one! LOL Hugs, Windy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If we did one now he might need to get a wide angle lens!

      Delete
  9. What a lovely surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos, PK. I have some lingerie shots in the attic somewhere; Harry was a keen photographer too.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well dig them out! They are great for bedroom decor.

      Delete