I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Friday, July 03, 2020

Fantasy Friday Revival - N.O. No!

 I really enjoyed getting this brand new Fantasy Friday from a friend and fellow blogger this week. This story comes from Minelle, who writes My Breath. If you have read her blog, or emailed with her you will see that this story is so much 'her' I laughed when I read it! 
She is going to try to have some pictures on her site to go along with this story, but well... we'll see. Minelle is a busy lady, LOL! Anyway you can hop on over to My Breath and see. Minelle is a fantastic artist, look back at some of her work while you're there. This is a lovely long story so grab you a cup of coffee and sit back. Or if you don't have time right now, don't forget to come back.
Please enjoy...

N.O. No!

My eyes pop open as my Alarm rings loudly. 7:30 AM. I quickly jump out of bed to shower.  I think about the day ahead of me and my stomach begins to hurt. My head feels like a band is tightening around it. The list of commitments and obligations I need to accomplish today grows ever longer! I strip out of my t-shirt and panties and I turn the shower on. While the water warms I brush my teeth and begin to think. Already I have more obligations than is humanly possible to complete. Replacing my tooth brush and jumping in the shower I wash and plan out my day. Almost every part of my time until 9:00 PM this night is accounted for. I grimace thinking I may be able to eat lunch. Despite the tension I feel, I call up a smile on my face. I am dripping water as I step out of the shower onto the fluffy blue bath rug. I reach for the towel and dry myself quickly. Taking the body oil from the bathroom shelf I apply scented oil all over. Faintly I hear Gabe in the kitchen singing happily. The clinking of the silverware as he sets the table for our breakfast, adds a nice touch to his deeply melodic voice. Gosh, I love that man!
The phone rings, interrupting my romantic musing and I quickly run to get the call while grabbing my t- shirt to cover most of my nakedness. Slipping the shirt over my head as I answer the phone a smile breaks across my face when I realize who is on the line. “Hello hon.” Listening to my close friend Sherry, my expression becomes sympathetic and thoughtful. I glance at myself in the hallway mirror and barely acknowledge the change in my posture, and the returning headache. Thinking Gabe may walk upstairs and notice I look like I am about to take off running, I purposely calm myself, breathing slowly. Putting my shoulders back and straightening up to my 5 ft. almost 3 inch height, I fluff my curly hair. Turning sideways to critically analyze my recent weight loss, my hand skims over my always round belly and I frown. Forcing myself to focus I say,
“What do you need me to do?” biting my lip I cut into Sherry’s fevered plea for help.
“Sure I can pick up Timmy at day care. No, it isn’t any problem to keep him until you get here. Yes, of course I will give him a snack. I can bake my cookies for the desert table tomorrow while he is watching a program.” 
Stomach churning, my mind starts re arranging the multitude of other duties and errands I have committed myself to undertake that day. There goes lunch!
 I was feeling slightly guilty about deceiving Gabe since I purposely arranged to have the day off while he worked. The man is too concerned about my health. I was glad he was oblivious to my crazy commitments, otherwise he would be busting my butt! The health of my bottom was of great concern to me these days! He’d recently taken to being overly vigilant about how I managed my stress and health. Lately he reminded me with a firm but not hard spanking. I didn’t want that to change. The firm ones were nice, and stress relieving!
Hanging up the phone, I sigh and whisper out loud…., “Why do I continue to overextend myself? At 50 years old I should have perfected the word N. O.” I worked all yesterday afternoon making Christmas decorations….They are hidden to be delivered to the church later. Now I have one more obligation.
“Excuse me?” Questions my darling husband of 25 years. Unbeknownst to me Gabe had quietly walked up behind me. I slowly turn and look up. He leaned close and kissed my neck savoring the scent on my skin. His hand absent mindedly reaches down to caress my bottom. Shivering at his touch even as I think about evading his question. I can’t help appreciating what I feel and see as I turn toward him. He’s tall, a good 6ft 2 inches. His hair is receding so he has taken to shaving it all off. It looks great on him. Gabe is oblivious to his appearance but has always looked very handsome to me no matter what. I silently continue to appraise his physique. He is strong and most days I appreciate that physical and mental strength, except when he gets that stern countenance looking pointedly at me.
“What darling?” I feign an innocence about what he is asking.
However, knowing him I try and answer quickly….making an effort not to squirm I look at him stating, “Oh that was Sherry.” 
I was hoping he wouldn’t push me to explain my comment as my pulse jumped at his keen look. He squints his eyes.
“I heard your comment Jenna! What are you overdoing?”
My darling man knows how I try to accomplish too much and please everyone.  Unfortunately, he is often dragged into my crazy, scattered, schemes and that makes him a frequent sometimes unwilling participant. I can never say no. Many times he happily jumps in to help me, even when he warms my bottom for my stubborn refusal to heed his advice. Today he has a busy day at work and can’t join me as I run myself ragged. I planned this day purposely knowing he couldn’t take off work. 
Usually, I am honest to a fault.  However, there may be times, I have evaded his questions only until I can build up a sure fire defense. Most of the time if I let him assume something it is only so he won’t worry.  I laughed to myself, who am I trying to fool?  Gabe usually reads me and my actions easily. Most times, I Inevitably end up across my sweet man’s knee, pants and panties at my ankles. I hate those spankings! His large hand smacking away at my rapidly reddening bottom is often a direct result of omitting the truth about my health, safety or well-being! I cringe as I picture my bottom getting blistered, at this days end! 
“Jenna? What is creating that panicked look you are trying to hide from me?” Gabe says quietly, “I know that look, so please share what’s happening.”
Blushing, I am actually relieved to utter, “You will be upset to hear that I have done it again. A frustrated breath begins my confession. I took the day off to work on the Church festival tomorrow. My day is completely booked from the moment I leave here until nine tonight. As if that wasn’t bad enough I agreed to watch little Jack for an hour and a half for Sherry.
“JENNA!” Gabe responds in an exasperated manner. Lifting my T-shirt he smacks my bare bottom hard! Escaping his hand I quickly skip down the stairs with him right behind me. Not allowing me to get away with my fast escape, he takes my hand and pulls me into the kitchen. “Jenna explain, what have you done?” Bending me over the counter in our kitchen, he places several more hard smacks to my bare behind. “Ouch! Stop in now Gabe!  I try and escape his firm hand so I will be able to sit down later today. Unfortunately, Gabe continues the impromptu spanking. He is frustrated and I feel him smacking firmly. After at least 24 hard smacks I feel him pull me up to stand. I ruefully rub my pink behind. Gosh, darn that man’s hand is hard! I needed to pacify him, and in short order.
 Looking up with stormy eyes I reach for the pot pouring Gabe and I coffee. I try stonewalling. “Things are just busy at this time of year.” I see Gabe raise his eyebrows and his hands tightly grip his coffee cup. Reading the signs of his mounting exasperation, I am convinced to stop dodging his questions. I sigh loudly, dragging out my words “Well…. I am now chairwoman of the Holiday festival at church…. 
“WHAT? Tomorrows event?” Gabe clenches his teeth. The event you said you couldn’t help with since work was too busy?” His eyes were wide open in shock. I flushed because I knew he wasn’t going to like my response. “Um…..Maryanne called the other day and Dave’s mother is in the hospital so he needed to step down. Gabe raises his eyebrows in consternation.
Unfortunately they needed me to finish the recruitment of some more volunteers and set up for the entertainment.” I stop, looking at him with trepidation.
 Gabe let out a slowly expelled breath and asked me quietly, “Who is helping you set up?” I toy with my toast feeling the dreaded stress again. 
“Um…”I turned red and said.... “I didn’t want to ask anyone this late…….. I was going to set up the food line myself after I ran to buy the supplies. Later on the band will set up their equipment.” 
“Why do you need to set up and buy the supplies?” I cough to cover my irritation at the mess everyone left me.  Anne’s kids got sick and Jeff decided to go out to lunch with his boss, the Church director has his finger stuckuphis…. “JENNA!!” I blush and say, “Well it’s true! He sits twiddling his thumbs and has everyone running ragged to accomplish his work! People do it since we want the plans to run smoothly. He makes up excuses to look busy.
Gabe is not happy. I know he worries about me since I had my doctor express concern at my last elevated blood pressure. He rubs his hand across his face and over his head. Sigh, I am stressing him out with my decisions. That is the last thing I want to do! “Alright he says in a determined manner, I am going to take a long lunch and I will gather some guys to help set up the tables. Meet me at the recreation building at noon. Someone else can decorate and put the tablecloths on tomorrow. Let’s finish eating.”
“And Jenna? He looks at me with resignation, “Yes honey?” I quickly reply. 
“You and I have a date with my hand and your bottom tonight!”
Ugh! That will not be fun. I get kind of mad at his high-handed declaration! I am a grown ass woman, I think. However I know….I deserve it!
Oh well if I can manage to keep it all together, it will be over quickly! I smile thinking we may be able to have some loving too!
Enough daydreaming, I scold myself. I run upstairs and begin dressing. 
I hear Gabe loading the dishwasher and start the cycle. He comes up the stairs shouting for me. “Jenna! You didn’t finish eating. I left your toast and some peanut butter so you can avoid any stomach issues. And drink some water!”
Minutes later I hear Gabe talking on the phone. He enters our room and begins explaining how “WE” can manage this day!
 Hmmph, seriously?! I’ve got this I think! Gosh he irritates me sometimes! Yet, I lecture myself…..I feel selfish letting him and yours truly down by over extending myself!
I am trying to look eager for his directions, but already planning my own course of action. In my tangential stressed out thought process, I wasn’t really paying attention. Frankly my stress is so high I am in panic flight mode and I am unable to think or process his words at all!
I absentmindedly answer, “Sure honey. I can do it that way.”
 “Clearly that is an easier way to get things done dear.  Although secretly I am miffed that he feels he knows all! Although if I am honest I think maybe I should stop trying to do everything for everyone?
Gabe continues to talk. “What time will you be there? Hmmmmm…. Oh? Call who? Oh- Thom?….Mmmmm can you zip me up? His voice breaks into my fog! Jenna?! Yep, I heard what you said. What did he say about Dave….or was it Tom? I think he’s calling him. Did he say 1:00?
After Gabe zips up my black dress I grab a red sweater, and I pull on my black boots.
I kissed Gabe as he ran out the door. 
My mind went blank at first and I couldn’t remember what I needed to accomplish this day. 
Sheesh Jenna, I scolded myself, stop and think. 
Passing through the kitchen I looked at the toast and peanut butter…..slugged a sip of my coffee and walked out the door! Hmmmm….Was I supposed to make some calls? 
The early morning passed swiftly. Some supplies packed in the car, I went and picked up Timmy and brought him back to my house. We had a great time together. I wrote a list for the grocery store and thought about eating and drinking water. But, I felt like I was making headway. After 90 minutes babysitting and baking cookies, Sherry came and retrieved Timmy.
 Grabbing the somewhat cooled cookies I closed the door looking at stormy rain clouds above. The cookies got wet and ruined as I dumped them by running to the car too fast. I quickly ran back to the house for the broom, “damn,” I quietly snarked! Ughhh, when can I make more cookies I stressed! At the grocery store things took another turn south. Some lady walked up to me asking if I was aware my sweater was inside out? Ugh…..I’ve had this on all morning! Not a good sign of my stress!
My stomach was very nauseous as I went through the meat section…..I felt like I was going to throw-up. Darn I should have eaten the toast and peanut butter! Oooops I better find a bathroom before I lose my stomach contents. I went into the stall and promptly threw –up. Eeeeewwww. Now I need to run home and brush my teeth.  I thought, first I need to finish getting everything I need for the second batch of cookies I am baking. I popped a piece of gum into my mouth! 
I see Tom in the checkout line. I remember then that I was supposed to call and ask if he can help Gabe and I set up at the church. 
Tom waves and says that Gabe called him a bit ago and thought he knew what was going on……? “Oh Tom, I forgot to call you. Sorry.” I have told you many times I am able to gather the crowds and help you.” Then he looks at me in concern and says, “What is wrong Jenna? You’ve gone white as a ghost?”
I feel the room spin and I start to pass out! I do not have time for this! Tom and another gentleman catch me. I become aware that everyone is helping me to sit up. We slowly moved to a bench at the front of the store.
Tom dials Gabe before I can say a word. I groan out loud! I am never going to live this down. I worry my lip, still feeling wonky.
Tom tells me Gabe is on his way and he will take over all the church set-up and decorations! He called in the troops! Tom’s boss just let everyone go home early since he had a family emergency. Tom happily assured me it would get finished in record time with all the helpers!
I am drinking a bottle of water when Gabe walks through the door.
I see such worry and love in his eyes. He hugs me whispering in my ear, “Once we go to the doctors and he says you are ok…..I am going to use the hairbrush on you!
I am too exhausted to react. But I do smile a bit.
We drive to the docs and after a few tests the doc says I am dehydrated. He asks when I last ate. Oooops. “Ummmmm…..maybe yesterday at lunch.”  The doctor states, “I think you’re dehydrated., and possibly a bit hypoglycemic.” As the doctor hooks me up to an IV in the office……..I lay back and close my eyes.
Gabe practically growled. “Jenna I told you to eat this morning!” My eyes pop open and I grimace. “Iiiiii……have nothing to say. I screwed up big time!”
Good gosh, after the IV finished I was absolutely famished! However I asked for a toothbrush and toothpaste first thing!
Gabe and I quietly walked to his car. He suggested we go pick up my car back at the grocery store if I felt okay now. . I said, “you better drive, I am not sure I have enough gas in the car. Gabe turned to me and said….. “hand, hairbrush and maybe even the belt!
 My face went beet red! No way Gabe! That is too much!
I am a GROWN ASS woman! He looked at me and said, “Is this how you want to play this?”
I am fuming. First, I am mad at myself. However, I am dealing with the consequences of my decisions. Having to ask others for help goes against the grain for me. Still in a state of denial I decide I am not getting spanked tonight!
No way, no how! 
With a great deal of restraint Gabe said we needed to go get an early dinnerWe drive to our favorite diner, walk in, and sit at our booth. 
We place our order with the waitress then Gabe starts talking, “Why do you keep doing this stuff? You are brilliant. Every day at work and home you manage more than I think is possible. Yet there are times you get into superwoman mode and try to please everyone!” When that occurs you inevitably make mistakes. Often you end up ill or skating the line of safety! Getting Gas, eating, drinking liquid, neglecting these often cause serious repercussions for your safety.” I try and defend my actions…….“but I want to be there for my friends and family!”
The waitress brought our food and we dug in.
Then Gabe says something Quietly but fiercely that goes directly to my heart.  “What about us Jenna? I am your family. Lately we do not get time for each other. Since the doctor cautioned you about your blood pressure its like you are doing everything to prove her wrong, that you are invincible! You are taking my Jenna away from me! I want to grow happily old together!” 
I sat there a few minutes pensively thinking. “I am sorry Gabe. I feel like I am old and falling apart now.”
“Well Jenna he said, I am going to spank you when we get home. Afterwards I will show you how young and sexy you are!” He smiled and reached for my hand. Kissing my fingers softly he looked down to his meal again.
We finished eating, talking a bit, and then we quietly walked out to the car.
The drive was silent. I tried to shore up my defense against the multi implement spanking coming. Gabe recognized my anger and anxiety laying his hand on my thigh. In my mind I saw myself saying, “No Gabe, I am not getting spanked.” And Gabe would say, “Alright sweetie, I know you will never over-do anything again and put your health at risk. Let’s make love!”
We walked in the house as Gabe locked the door I ran up the stairs to jump in the shower….As the temperature became perfect I stripped and stepped in the shower. I felt Gabe’s presence as he opened the bathroom door and stripping down, he joined me.
We love showering together. 
Gabe dried me off and I did the same to him. At least I dried as high as I could reach! I was beginning to think we were going to make sweet love. Not me getting spanked.
We walked into our bedroom him grabbing boxers out of the drawer while I grabbed a t-shirt and panties.  “Jenna leave the panties in the drawer,” Gabe stated firmly. I thought oooh yea…but I looked at his face. He looked determined.
“No Gabe! I am not getting spanked!” I started to bend to slip on my panties, and they were taken right out of my hand. That husband of mine pulled me over to our bed. Sitting on the edge he placed me across his lap anchoring both my legs with one of his. Outraged, I began to struggle. “Not happening bucko!” I shouted. He did not respond verbally.
I reached back but it was a fruitless pursuit since I felt him secure my hands in his.
He slowly started spanking me, not hard at first. He was warming me up. “Damn it Gabe this isn’t fair!”  Really Jenna, do you realize all the craziness you created -how terrified I was today coming to get you? All you needed to utter when called was one word with two letters! “N.O. NO!  I am not able to take over the committee with such a small amount of time! Please call as many people as you can gather, and I may be able to join in helping!”  Spank after hard spank rained , down on my cheeks. I realized he was right but was not completely giving in. “Okay, okay honey, stop now, it’s enough!”
He started to pick up the pace spanking harder and a bit faster. Hmmm… nice and pink he murmured.  Let’s practice Jenna. Then out from under my hair I saw him reach for the wooden hairbrush. “NO! I shouted not the brush too!”  
“I promised you Jenna!” He said, matter of factly. 
Groaning I screamed, “that stings” as the hairbrush made contact 5 times on my fastly reddening bottom. I know sweetie now let’s get to the practicing part. After each spank I want you to say N.O. NO. 
I quickly responded “That is F-ing ridiculous! I am not a child Gabe!” He answered by rapidly bringing that hairbrush down again and again. “Listen honey, if I ever ignored my health the way you do, wouldn’t you feel betrayed and upset?”
I looked back at him with tears forming for the first time, “You are right honey?” My anger at being spanked drained away completely.
“So, let’s begin,” he said raising his hand with the hairbrush grasped firmly! I am not sure how many spanks he finished with, but I felt relaxed, sore and loved.
We sat together cuddling for a long time. Gabe went into the bathroom grabbing a tube of arnica, lovingly applying it to my delight. Thank goodness he did not use the belt!
Lovingly beginning some gentle caresses, Gabe said, “well honey, are you ready for our age defying loving!”
The cheeky lady I am I said……”N.O, NO!” Gabe’s eyes widened in shock. Then realizing my joke, we had a good laugh and proceeded to the amazing and youth filled  energetic loving! 


5 comments:

  1. Yay! It's been forever since I read a Fantasy Friday and this did not disappoint. N.O. NO! Great job Minelle. Thanks for the revival PK!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! I appreciate PK for hosting me! Glad you enjoyed the story!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for hosting me PK! I finally gotten to finish this story! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi PK and Minelle. Sorry I am behind. I had to come back to finish reading this. Fabulous story Minelle, drawing is certainly not your only talent :) I really enjoyed reading this and love the ending. I think many of us could use a little practice at saying N.O at times.

    Thank you both :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz, you are so sweet! My whole life people say to use my words. Lol!
      I always write too much.... but that’s what my stories require! Ha ha.

      Delete