I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, May 04, 2020

Truths and Lies

I thought I’d take a page from Ronnie’s site and give you a few truths and a few lies.  Four of the following are true, two are lies. You guess which are lies and I’ll let you know later in the week how you did.



1.     I bought a house for myself when I was twenty-four years old.

2.     I grew up on the same street as my elementary school and my high school.

3.     My best friend when I was a child was a boy. We never could understand why our parents wouldn’t let us spent the night at one another’s home.

4.     I lived for two years in an apartment with three other girls and twenty pets.

5.     Despite growing up in the 70’s I’ve only had sex with two men in my whole life.

6.     I’ve visited Africa.



11 comments:

  1. 1. False, but I'm impressed if you did!

    2. True. You love your small town.

    3. True. This is partially true for me except that our parents did let us spend the night at each other's houses until 5th grade.

    4. True. 20 seems like a lot, but I bet some were hamsters or fish.

    5. Lies, all lies. Your hubby is the only one!

    6. False. I don't think you'd travel that long in one stretch.

    So how wrong am I? LOL Hugs, Windy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting thought processes. I'll post Wednesday!

      Delete
  2. Hi PK, this is fun but tough. Oh gosh, I'm gonna say 5 & 6 are false?

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't want things to be too obvious. You made interesting choices.

      Delete
  3. Hey PK,

    I think 4 and 5 are lies. But I am seriously impressed with the first one!!

    Hugs
    Boo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll post my truths and lies Wednesday.

      Delete
  4. One , two, five and six are true.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi PK, Mmmmm. 4 and 6 not true.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete