I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, May 18, 2020

How we see things

 


Last week Ronnie put up a post about avatars. You can find that post here. I love hers it’s so very British and lovely. I’m guessing for those of you who have read any Cassie books, my avatar isn’t really a mystery. I’ve known about Cassie’s ivory brush for most of my life. Also, as a lifelong spanko the idea of ‘the brush’ sitting on a dresser, the doily giving it an old fashion feel, is just classic. 

Are there other spanking implement or situations that we see that vanilla’s would never see? I know that I look at things differently that vanilla people do. I hope I’m not the only one.


8 comments:

  1. I definitely see things through spank tinted glassess lol, most notably kitchen utensils.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right. Kitchen stores are such fun to go through.

      Delete
  2. Oh yes I'm with you there. Thanks for the mention.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say hands...mostly M's hands....they can bring out lots of emotions in me! hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Abby! Yes you are so right about the hands. I lave seeing men undo and take their belts off.

      Delete
  4. Paint stirrers in the hardware department - ooh!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right. They always bring a smile to my face.

      Delete