I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

You can hold them in your hand!

Look what I got in the mail!




Blushing had agreed to put them out in paperback – after a little nudging from me. I know the paperbacks of the Cassie’s Space series and the Cal’s Law series can’t be big sellers for Blushing, so I am really appreciative that they’ll do this for me. 

I’ll have another local art’s fair this summer and I’m so happy I’ll have these books in hand to show them off. It’s not a money making endeavor, but it’s so much fun talking to people face to face and being able to tell just enough to intrigue them without scaring them off.

If you know someone who just can enjoy a book unless they’re holding it in their hand – please let them know that they can hold mine now. I put the Amazon links above. Kindle or paperback I hope you’ll give one of my books a try.

9 comments:

  1. Hi PK, how awesome, good on Blushing :) congratulations, they look fantastic :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo! Hoo! Congratulations, PK! Happy for you! Hugs, Windy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go PK!!! That is so exciting!

    Hugs
    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! I love having them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW so happy for you.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great news. I am so proud of you and so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look beautiful! Congratulations! They will definitely attract some attention at the arts fair! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deena6:13 PM

    Super excited for you!

    ReplyDelete