I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Friday, June 07, 2019

If I may continue - TBT, part 2

Here's the second part of my TBT, because it's just as true and relevant as it was when I first wrote it. I'll have the third and final one up on Monday.


Great, you're back! If you missed yesterdays post go here and read it first please. 

Now if you did assignment two from yesterday, then hopefully you did assignment one also.  Now that I hope you are realizing you belong here, your next assignments:

Assignment three: Talk to us.

You need to do some commenting.  If you never have before, it’s time to start.

I said yesterday that part of why I didn’t comment was that I felt that I had nothing to add; I’ll get back to this.  But another reason was fear. Were these bloggers real people, were they safe, were they going to try to lure me into some dark lifestyle I didn’t want?  The answers are simple: yes, yes, no. Could I really comment anonymously? Yes, but I think the best thing to do is to create second email account, password protected (from the kids) for your alter ego.  I began as Elis Corey (not my name) eventually I was renamed PK by some warped friends here.  I felt more comfortable with this email I used exclusively for commenting and eventually blogging. My suggestion is to come up with a name or something to go by rather than just being anonymous so we’ll know you’re the same person each time you come by.

Now about not feeling like you have anything to add – you do! When you just say ‘Hey, I like reading here.’ You have added your support. If you ask a question, you allow us to think and maybe eventually understand ourselves better.  If you tell us we’re lucky to have someone in our lives with whom we can share the spanking lifestyle, you help us remember how fortunate we are.  Nearly everyone out here answers his or her comments these days and this is the way we first began to know one another.

Assignment four: Think seriously about starting a blog of your own.

Now close your mouth and stop panicking.  You don’t have to start today, but think about it.  Here’s why. 

There are groups within our community.  Picture it like a large family that gets along well.  We all care about each other, we all love being together, would rally around anyone in times of trouble, ask and offer advice and enjoy hearing from anyone in the family.  But there are still groups within the family, the kids are outside playing, the teens are on their cells, maybe the pregnant woman and those with young kids are talking, the men are sleeping by the TV, and the women over fifty are singing the praise of the empty nest.


Umm... we're not all young and beautiful 
like these women, some of us look like me.

We have groups in blogland too.  Out here we have those who spank only for fun, for erotic reasons, many for discipline reasons and others who combine the three.  But a large group out here, maybe the largest, is not represented – those who would really love to be spanked, but have no one in their lives to do it, or are not yet comfortable asking their significant other to spank, or maybe they have asked and the other person just isn’t interested. I think some of you should be blogging – it may not change anything, but I think it feels better knowing that you are not alone.  By blogging, by being out here to rant, complain, wonder, guess, explore, ask, and discuss the lifestyle you will realize that you too have a group in this large family.  And knowing you are part of a large, supportive and loyal family seems to make everything better.

I know not everyone is going to want to begin a blog.  But some of you might so this is your official invitation. If you would consider this, you know you don’t have to blog every day.  But you would have a place – to share your feeling about everything.  I think over the years this blog has become my on going diary, my pensive, I have a place to store my thoughts and I love it.

And finally…

Assignment five:  Write spanking fiction.



No this isn’t just another plea for Fantasy Friday stories, don’t get me wrong, I’d surely take them, but you need to write for yourself.  You don’t have to post them at all, you can hide them under the mattress if you like.  But making up spanking stories got me through the first 49 years of life until I decided to ‘come out’ to Nick.  Nearly the first two years of Cassie's Space were all stories I'd had in my head through out my life.  It’s how I coped with being a spanko in a vanilla world.  And I really enjoyed it too – so much I’m still doing it.  So let your fantasy play out in your mind, expand and elaborate on it – it’s yours for goodness sakes.  Writing may soothe and ease your desires and it may give you the courage to come out to someone who might share your feelings, you never know.

This isn’t another Love our Lurkers day. I’m glad we have LOL Day, I do love my lurkers, but I hope that theses two posts will help some of you step out and really join us.  If you want to be spanked, if you have the desire to spank someone, if the whole idea of consensual adult spanking is often in your mind, you are part of the family and you will be most welcomed to talk with us any time. My email address is elisspeaks@yahoo.com






12 comments:

  1. Hi PK, this was an awesome series of posts, I remember these. Definitely worth re-posting :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Roz. I hope it helps someone reading here.

      Delete
  2. I remember about how posts like these made me think about how my life would be so different if only I had someone to talk to about spanking. Holding this desire/need inside for so long and thinking that I was the only one. But I surely wasn't and what a joy to find that there were people just like me.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's been that way for many of us. We have all been very lucky.

      Delete
  3. Very informative and I think there will be many that benefit from them. Good work PK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You keep giving me hope PK. Maybe one day...

    Thanks for being here.
    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  5. PK, I remember these and I'm glad you've posted them again as they are excellent, very informative. Thanks.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it will help some of my silent readers.

      Delete
  6. Anonymous9:01 AM

    I as a single male would go to adult shops and purchase F/m magazines, enjoy them at my apartment. I hid them, don't know why. I would date, but could not bring up the subject. What happened to bring it out was not very good, a person I was dating, had a key to my place, dropped in while I was masturbating and looking at the magazine. She said well we have sheets to wash, and some explaining to do, but best finish. I finished, looked at her, went to pull up my pants, she said don't bother. Your about to learn about a female young man she said, and caught I was soon across her lap and getting a spanking. I liked it at first, then I said enough. Oh you don't like to be spanked she said, well your going no where and soon I was a mess. I did wash the sheets, I showed her the magazines which she found disgusting, she took them and tossed them in the apartment trash bin. We continued to date, and we got married five years ago. The spankings continue, but not for sexual pleasure, punishment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's sometimes hard to express to others what we really want. But it's good when we can. I hope you are happy with your relationship.

      Delete