I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

One thing decided

There’s a new story at Cassie’s today.
Also the lovely Ella has a review up today at Ella Ever After for Returning to Us. I hope you'll go by and check it out.

I did a little shopping. I found a few things that might be fine for the wedding. I asked Mollie to come help me make some decisions. I tried everything on, getting Mollie’s approval. I still haven’t made a final decision on what I’m going to wear to the wedding, but I definitely feel better.

As I was changing outfits, I wandered into our bedroom wearing nothing but my panties. Nick was there and I told him I’d decided that was what I’d wear to the wedding. His answer, “Nope. Not appropriate for the wedding. But I think I do think that will be a perfect outfit for later in the evening.”

One decision made.

26 comments:

  1. Yay! One decision down! How many more to go? LOL And, awwwww, love Nick's comment! Hugs, Windy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I should leave all the decisions to him.

      Delete
  2. LoL PK,love Nick's comment. One decision down, yay! Glad you are making progress on the wedding outfit:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still think I'd look better in jeans and a tee.

      Delete
  3. Happy you've had some shopping success, PK ... Nick has the same idea as Frank ... it's what's under that counts ... lol! ... nj ... xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nick gets the prize for witty answers this morning. SO glad that dear Mollie went shopping with you. Moral support and the sweetest kid you could have. Hope last night was more fun than the mall!

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mollie is a great fashion consultant. The only time she really fusses though is if Nick and get too matchy-matchy.

      Delete
  5. Oh, my! Swoon-worthy! Hope you had a very good evening...
    Rosie Dee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! How amazing! Way to go Nick!

    Have fun celebrating that first decision!

    Boo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All decisions should be so good.

      Delete
  7. Got to love Nick, he knows what is important.

    ReplyDelete
  8. An important decision indeed. A question for clarification is are they special wedding panties?

    Best,
    Enzo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're just the kind that look great on the floor!

      Delete
  9. Deena6:58 PM

    Lol! Best decision ever!

    FYI, we have adopted the email idea from your recent book. Helped us through a recent difficult patch ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deena! That's wonderful. I'm so happy you told me and that it helped. Communication is so important and sometimes email can be the best way.

      Delete
  10. Anonymous8:44 PM

    PK,
    Funny story on myself. I read your post and thought that you are bringing an outfit to change into after the wedding. Wow........ another outfit! Then I read it again and laughed at myself at carefully reading Nick's words. So funny! Remember to wear that smile of yours.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely pack my smile! As I used to tell my students - reading carefully is important!

      Delete
  11. Sounds like the perfect outfit for after the wedding.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous7:02 PM

    Awe! Sweet. I say skip the wedding and let Nick just enjoy the view. :) :) :)

    Hugs -- shell

    ReplyDelete