I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Shell's Have You Ever...

If you’ve read here for more than a day, you probably know I love a good meme or anything like that. I loved Shell’s Have you Ever… post, so I’m giving it a try.

Have You Ever....

Had one of your kids unknowingly pick up or use one of your implements? 

Yes, LJ kept borrowing Nick old belt. I hadn’t even come out to Nick at the time, but in my mind I had lovely plans for that belt. But one thing long ago did catch me off guard. Check this out if you have time - Spicing things up

Hid an implement?

Oh heck, yes! I can’t quite bring myself to throw anything away, but I’ve hidden several. And let me tell you, it’s ain’t pretty when he find them and realized I was behind the ‘disappearance.’

Had an uninvited audience for a spanking?

Do the cat’s count?

Had an implement break while being in use?

Several times. But nothing important.

Stood up or walked out from a spanking?

I don’t think so. But a few time I’ve been mad and made myself totally unresponsive and when he stopped I just walked away.

Purchased an implement yourself....for yourself?

Tons and tons! Nick doesn’t really see spanking implements unless it’s labeled as such. I see them everywhere. And I especially did when we first began. I love perverables that you can get anywhere. I’ve bought many on line too, as well as a few adult stores I’ve visited. I bought a paddle from Blondie – and it’s beautiful, a true treat for the eye, if not the ass.




Have you ever had a session where all the implements were used?

No, but the last time we brought EVERYTHING out, we had over forty implements. Not counting all our kitchen toys and regular belts and hairbrushes. I’ve also been gifted a beautiful flogger since then.


A sample


Had to explain "weird noises" coming from your bedroom?

No. I’m very aware of things like that. Our kids were teenagers when we began. But in the beginning we did fix up a special room in the basement far from the kids.

Been spanked outside of the comfort of your four walls?

Yes, I have!

Spanked your significant other?

I have, but like Shell, I’m not fond of it. I am not a spanker and don’t want to be one. But he does like to know what our toys feel like. He say it give him a better idea of how it can and should be used.

Been spanked in a hotel room/resort?

Many times. I kind of like the idea of possibly being over heard by total strangers that you will never see again.

Been spanked with your own belt?

I don’t wear belts. Should I get some?

12 comments:

  1. Hi Pk, this is a great meme and I love your answers. That's an impressive array of implements!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Roz. We have way many more than we need!

      Delete
  2. Hi PK, :) I enjoyed reading your answers! LOL about the cats! Lots of times, when Rob and I are finished (or I should say that I am finished! HA!)in the spanking room, we open the door to find the Professor right there waiting. Oh if those four-legged family members could talk!!

    WOWSA!! Impressive collection of spanky implements, my friend!! Many hugs,

    ❤️Katie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cats seemed to want to watch - I don't know what that says about them. Our collection is way too large.

      Delete
  3. This was fun. I went back to the 2006 post about the ginger. Really funny! I actually do cook with it but you could always say that you're going to try adding a little garlic and ginger to some vegetables. You should try stir frying the vegetables you like in a little oil with the two. It's delicious. Also, if you put thin-sliced ginger in a mug with hot water and a little honey, it will soothe a sore throat and stop a cough. So you can legitimately keep it in the fridge.
    Rosie Dee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A check out girls ask Nick what it was used for and he told her he was planning to put it in a spicy dish! LOL!

      Delete
  4. very fun meme. :-) I like the ginger ideas above from Rosie. I put fresh ginger in my smoothies sometimes. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She did have some good ideas.

      Delete
  5. This is a great meme. Thanks for sharing my paddle. You are the best. I don't think that women's belts are the same as mens in thickness and width.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really aren't. I love your paddle, well 99% of the time. I think it's a classic.

      Delete
  6. Fun meme, PK, I enjoyed reading your answers. What an amazing array of implements you have!
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Over 40 implements! Oh my gosh! Very interesting answers but truly I’m stuck on the 40! Lol!

    ReplyDelete