I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, November 12, 2018

It's going to be up to you


Love our Lurkers day is coming soon - November 16 and 17. I just wanted everyone to know. Most of us bloggers are thinking of what we want to say. What can we say to let our silent readers know how welcomed and wanted they are and how much we would like to hear from you? I’m working on what I want to say – I hope you are.



12 comments:

  1. Hi PK, I haven't posted for so long now, but I always enjoy visiting everyone else on LoL day.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so supportive to us all out here. But I'd love it if you posted occasionally too.

      Delete
  2. I know I have a few days left, but I am waiting for a bolt of lightening to hit and bring me a good idea. The pressure is on!

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what to say to get someone to comment, but I hope that they will.

      Delete
  3. This was always a fun thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You going to join in this year?

      Delete
  4. I’ve got my thinking cap on but it’s not being very helpful at the moment!
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, my thinking cap broke long ago. Now I just sit down and type.

      Delete
  5. I'm with the others, PK.:) Thinking in process! Looking forward to this fun event. Many hugs,

    ❤️Katie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do enjoy it. We'll see what happens.

      Delete
  6. This will be my first time! So the goal is to thank our lukers and then try to get them to comment? Windy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats it. But it's harder than you'd think. At least it's fun.

      Delete